Form To Join Our Team[Critics]

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_EgbBOzXNK2C_3KTZ_c-1kqcln7uG-YvEF9_dVocZ3I/edit

Fill out the google doc form, simply copy the link above and paste in your browser. Please still read down because there are vital information that will assist you.

OR

For those who prefer sending via Email, fill out the form below and send to [sincerecritiques@outlook.com]

Name(i didn't request for your full name, First or last, or a pen name but it must be a human name like John etc.
Goodboy❌ loverofbook❌)

Username:

One sentence summary about you:

Strength(example: Punctuation, Grammar, Pacing, dialogue, plot development.)

Weakness (example: Punctuation, Grammar, Pacing )

Genre you would read(Horror, fanfiction, Romance etc.)

Genres you wouldn't read(LGBT, Mature content etc.)

Preferred Payment(follow, comment etc.)
Note: You're not paying us, your clients will pay you for service rendered.

Maximum number of chapters you would read [sub category: 1-10, 11- 20, 20 & above, all chapters.]

Online status[sub category: Everyday, twice a week, thrice a week, four times a week, five times a week, 6 times a week.] it means no of times you'll be active on wattpad.

Anything else:

Remember send to [sincerecritiques@outlook.com] comments on this page will be ignored and answer in this form.

Example;

I'm John and I'm pretty good at grammar, dialogue, I'm terrible at punctuation.

I'd love to read Science Fiction, romance and i don't like LGBT.

I would like a follow and comment on one of my book, lost.

I will read from the beginning, a maximum of 10 chapters.

I'm pretty busy and I'm online twice a week so don't expect a quick critique.

Username: @Johnwhatever- Lost.

Note: your username and book that you will like them to read should be at the bottom.

Am i clear?

Don't forget to add this book to your library.

For the users, if you would like your book to be critiqued, Check next part.

For those having problem with the google doc form link, Send a PM to us to get the google docs form link.

Comment I wish to join the sincere critics team, if you're interested in becoming a critic.