"What's wrong?"

"Uh...ya' guys wanna go outside?"
"Sure. We need more alcohol anyway."

"Good. Cause' we kinda have to drop something."

Axl snorts quietly at that, but says nothing, so Slash just shrugs his shoulders, grabbing for his shoes.

---

They are standing in the middle of a dark park, directly beside a bigger construction site, when Izzy tells them to wait and quickly heads of with Anthony following.

Slash sits down on the ground then, having some wine. "They are going to sell drugs, are they?"

Axl joins him on the ground at that, looking all grumpy as he lights a cigarette. "Sure.Anthony...who the fuck is that guy? He's not his friend, just a fuckin' drug buddy."

"Yeah probably..."

"Nah, whatever."

"Gives us access to all the stuff right?", and he gets half a package of coke from his jacket, showing it to Axl.

"Fuck where ya' got that from?"

"Izzy left it on the desk."

"You stole it?", Axl asks in a mixture of shock and amusement, but Slash shakes his head.

"Nope. I just took it sayin', that's mine now! and he just nodded, probably not even paying attention."

He opens it, looking for something to pour it onto, but finding nothing, so he grabs for Axls arm.

"Hey!"

"Don't move, dumbass."

He quickly forms a line on Axls underarm, leaning over it. It's done in a second, his nostrils burning like fuck and his head spinning, so he stays like he is, trying to surpress the impulse to place a kiss to Axls arm that's still laying on his knees.

But it's too inviting and he's still so cheerful, so sure that things are going to become better, that he just leans in, pressing his parted lips to Axls wrist.

Axl jerks, but doesn't pull away, so Slash lets his lips brush over the soft, warm skin in a feathery touch. Axl hisses, sucking in a sharp sounding breath. "What are you...doing?"

"Nothing..."

A tiny lick, then a small bite and Axl jerks again, a soft moan falling from his lips. Slash smiles against him, biting all the way up to the crook of his arm.

When Axl moans again, he stops, cause' damn, the sound of it makes him hard. He's breathing a little too fast as he holds the bag in the air, shifting slightly on the ground to get his hard-on in a less painful position.

"You want?"

Axl stares at it for a second, probably blushing in the darkness, but then he suddenly nods, surprising them both. Slash offers him his arm and pours some on it, making Axl look at it warily.

"What's going to happen?"

It's whispered.

"Uh...not much in fact. It burns in your nose. Your pulse may be quicker. It's like a small rush of enthusiasm. Like...like a sudden ball of energy exploding in your belly."

Axl gives him an unbelieving look. "Dude..."

"What?"

"You sound like a bad poet..."

"Fuck you, I just tried to explain it."

They both laugh stupidly, before Axl finally leans down to snort it. His head immediately snaps back and he presses a hand to his nose, his fingers going tight around Slashs arm. "Ah shit!"