Sunday 8:53 pm

"He-"

"Put on a swimsuit. We are going night swimming."

"*giggle* Oh, really?"

"Yup."

"Well, I can't. Me and Luna have a movie night."

"Bring her too. It's going to be us and a few of my friends."

"Hold on a second."

"Luna, Grayson asks if we wanna go night swimming!"

"What about movies?"

"He will bring his friends."

"Where are your swimsuits!?"

"Yeah, we'll come."

"Great. I'll pick you two in 15 minutes. Be ready, okay?"

"*giggle* Yeah, yeah."

*beep beep*

"I'll take your black swimsuit!"

"Fine." I opened my closet and took out two swimsuits. Red one for me and black for Luna. I throwed it to her and she ran to the bathroom to get changed.

I also took out two beach towels and put them in the backpack.

"How do I look?"

I turned around and Luna was checking out her butt in the mirror.

"What do you think?"

"I look bomb af!"

I laughed at her answer and went to the bathroom to change.
-
"I missed you." Grayson opened the door for me and Luna.

"Awh, I didn't miss you." I laughed and pecked him on the cheek. I buckled my seatbelt and Gray hopped in the driver's seat and started the car.

"Liar."

"I'm not lying."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"Would you please shut up, for God's sake! Jesus!" Luna yelled and Gray and I started laughing. "Eyes on the road, dumbass. I don't wanna die."

Gray tried to hold in his laugh but he failed miserably.
-
"Guys, I want you to meet L.J." Grayson had his arm around my shoulder and Luna was next to me.

"Hi!"

"Hey!" They greeted me back.

"And this is Luna." Gray nodded his head towards Luna and she smiled. I saw from the corner of my eye that she was checking out some dude.

We all took our clothes off and Luna ran off in the water immediately.

And then I felt someone's hand trailing down my stomach. "You look beautiful."

I turned around and I was facing shirtless Grayson. He pecked my lips and I trailed my hand down his abs but stoped at the hem of his trunks.

I pulled away and ran to the water and he followed, but of course, he was faster and he picked me up and throwed me in the water.

"You'll pay for this."
-
"Awh, they look so cute together." I gushed to Grayson as we were watching Luna and that guy she was checking out talk to eachother.

"Meh, we're better."

"Oh, yeah?"

"100% sure."

I kissed his lips and his hand trailed down to my ass. But I smacked it and he groaned a little. I smirked into the kiss.

"Mean."
__________

A/N Sorry for not updating these 2 days. I had MAJOR writers block. But, hey! I'm here! And yeah, vote if you liked it.
~Lara