LeviXreader Clown text

2:30 am
||F/N N/N||: leeeeviiiiii

2:35 am
||F/N N/N||: LEEVIIIII

2:45 am
||F/N N/N||: ANSWERRRRR YOUR PHONEEEE

2:48 am
||Mr.Clean||: what the actual hell??

||Mr.Clean||: it's almost 3 in the morning wtf do you want?

||F/N N/N|: FINALLY YOU ANSWERED!

||F/N N/N||: Okay I've got a serious question! Do you think lobsters are mermaids to scorpions?

3:00 am
||Mr.Clean||: ...you woke me up at 2 in the morning to ask me if I THINK lobsters are mermaids to scorpions? Are you fricking kidding me?

||Mr.Clean||: I swear to god F/N if you're drunk

||F/N N/N||: IM NOT DRUNK!! I don't drink and you know that I'm under age just like Eren!

||Mr.Clean||: alright alright fine👌🏻
3:04 am
||F/N N/N||: okay maybe that's not the reason I texted you...

||Mr.Clean||: what's the matter brat?

||Mr.Clean||: F/N?..

3:08 am
||Mr.Clean||: answer me before I call 911

||F/N N/N||: NOOO DON'T! I was just double checking my house locks that's all

||Mr.Clean||: ...Are you sure you are okay? Why would you need to double check?

||F/N N/N||: Well...you know how I have a really bad fear of clowns?

||Mr.Clean||: yeah you've had a fear of them since 1st grade after we went on a haunted hay right

||F/N N/N||: right..well on the news there's been reports about clown sightings and now I haven't been sleeping well the last few days Lol

||Mr.Clean||: Brat you need sleep don't let some bs stuff you saw on the news keep you from that

||F/N N/N||: is it okay if I call and talk to you until I fall asleep?

||Mr.Clean||: Alright only for a little bit though cause I need my sleep too

||F/N N/N||: OKAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dialing Levi's number~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

F/N- "Hello?"

Levi- "I'm here"

F/N- "ahhh okay" *Yawn* 'damnit my body must stay awake'

Levi- "you sure you aren't tired brat? I hear you yawning across the phone" Levi asks

F/N- "a little but I'm too scared to fall asleep" I admit truthfully

Levi- "want me to drive over?...it only takes me 8 minutes.." Levi responds slowly as if questioning his words carefully

F/N- "you'd really drive 8 minutes to my house at 3 in the morning?" I question

Levi- "tch, yes if it will get you to sleep" Levi says

F/N- "then yes please!" I say excitably

Levi- "alright I'll see you in a few" Levi responds smirking

F/N-"Okay! See you in a bit" I say before hanging up

Your POV

'He's coming over to my place and its messy' i think to myself "ah I know I'll just pick up all my laundry and shove it in my closet" I say to myself in a quiet empty room with nothing in it but me 'maybe I should consider getting a dog! Heck maybe even a horse to guard me!' I whisper to myself after finishing stuffing my clothes in my closet."He should be here in a bit.." I say to myself, *Ding-Dong!* 'ah he's here!' I run up to the door and open it "tch, I almost hit a deer"
Levi says, "wow hello to you too!" I say back sarcastically."Alright time to get you into bed" Levi says "WAIT! But I'm not tired yet!" "Tch..wanna play a quick card game of UNO then?" Levi asks "I LOVE UNO! Want me to make you some tea?" I politely ask "Please" '"is Green Tea fine? That's all I have because that's all I drink.." I tell him "yes that's fine brat" Levi replies. I start the hot water and grab 2 mugs out, as I'm reaching for a mug I go a bit light headed and almost fall to the ground luckily little did I know someone was watching me closely behind.. "OOF!" I shout as I land onto something or should I say someone.There standing closely to me was Levi holding me tight in one arm and the mug in the other 'damn he's perfect up close' i ponder what was happening for a moment as my checks go a shade of red realizing how close I am and how warm Levi is."you're definitely tired brat! You could have broke the mug and made a huge mess!" Levi shouts,"I-I'm sorry!" I stutter out, feeling flustered as I get out of his embrace "be more careful.." Levi says as he set the mug down on the counter and sits back down at the table and starts shuffling the deck of UNO cards "r-right!" I then make the tea and sit back down next to Levi "it's a bit hot so it might have to cool down for a lit-" levi picks his mug up and starts drinking it as if it was a cool drink, 'are you kidding me? Is it really not that hot?..' I pick up my mug and take a sip "SON OF A-!! I was cut off by a loud knock at the door Levi and I glance at the door "umm you don't think it's a clown right?! Ready to kill us with a chain-!" I whisper loudly as Levi slaps his hand over my mouth to hush me '?!' "Sshhh...ill check it out okay? Just stay behind me got that brat?" Levi says I nod quickly.As Levi gets up at starts heading towards the door I grab him by the arm "Wait Levi if it IS a clown what will you use to kill it?..." I ask concerned "My fists dumbass" Levi says I pout,He just smirks and continues walking to the door (my god the suspense XD)Levi starts unlocking the door and opens it up swiftly and stands in a combat position,while I...well more or less looked like a mortified demented cow, "MY DOOR IS RUINED!" I shout loudly.