One-Shot because why not?

Okay, so this a KuroTsuki one shot kind of based off the song "Turn Around" by Borgore. I didn't want to make it a song fic though because I felt like that would mess with the flow of it. Also, Kuroo is a bit of an asshole in this.

Kuroo never was the best boyfriend. Tsukishima had expected that much. What he didn't expect was for him to cheat on him with not one, but two of his friends. Yamaguchi admitted to it and he could tell he felt bad about what he did. Kuroo on the other hand, didn't seem to feel that bad, "Tetsurou, I heard you slept with Yamaguchi and Akaashi."

Kuroo was sitting on the couch, playing Call of Duty, "Yea, so? It's better than my hand and you weren't doing anything for me."

"You didn't even try to start it with me," Tsukishima raised his voice a little at the older male.

Kuroo sighed and paused his game, "Listen, Tsukki, you're getting heavier. Can you blame me for wanting to be with someone a bit lighter?"

Tsukishima was shocked by what he said to say the least, "Tetsurou, is this a joke?" When they first started dating, Kuroo was extremely affectionate and constantly complimented him but recently he's been a bit of a prick.

"No Kei, I'm not joking. How about you show me you can still be useful when it come to getting me off." The raven haired boy had a smirk on his face. During high school, it just showed that he was confident, but now he used it to show that he was in control. He really was in control, because Tsukishima ended up giving him head.

|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

Kuroo and Tsukishima had just gotten into their third argument that week and it was only Tuesday. The blond's face was tear stained as he started packing up his things. He had done this many times, but he really wanted to leave this time.

Kuroo walked into their shared room. When he saw Tsukishima packing up, he groaned, "Kei, are you seriously trying to leave again?"

" Yea, Tetsurou, I am! I'm done with your shit! You're such a damn prick now!" He zipped up his suitcase and pushed past the slightly shorter male. He wiped the tears under his eyes as he dragged his suitcase behind him.

Just as he opened the front door, Kuroo grabbed his arm and pulled him back, "C'mon babe," He wrapped his arms around his waist and moved to whisper in his ear, "Let's have some make up sex and it'll all be better."

Tsukishima hated how Kuroo could convince him so easily.

|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

It was 3:45 when Kuroo got home that night. Tsukishima already knew what he was doing before. He could smell Yamaguchi's cologne on him when he came home, not to mention his best friend texted him multiple times saying sorry.

Well, now he lost another friend. He glared at his 'boyfriend' when he came through the door, "You're sleeping on the couch you damn asshole." The blond slammed the door to their bedroom and slid down it slowly. Once his butt hit the ground he started sobbing.

Sure, he often questioned if Kuroo even loved him anymore. Scratch that, if he even tolerated him anymore. He decided he'd leave tonight. He called one of his newer friends, actually started talking to him in college, Ushijima Wakatoshi. Tsukishima often called him when him and Kuroo had an argument. "Kei, what happened?" Tsukishima heard bed sheets rustling on the other line.

The blond choked out a sentence, "Wakatoshi...Can you pick me up? I really want out of the house right now." 

He heard a bit more rustling before Ushijima replied, "Yea, I'll be over in 15 minutes."

Tsukishima smiled, "Thank you."

Kuroo banged on the door, "Kei! I heard you talking to somebody! Who was it?" Kuroo had a problem with double standards. He was allowed to have sex with as many people as he wanted, but Tsukishima wasn't allowed to have a simple phone call without getting called out for it.

Tsukishima ignored him as long as he could until he saw Ushijima pull into the driveway, He opened the door and stared at the floor. Kuroo was glaring at him, "Tetsurou, I'm going over to Wakatoshi's house tonight."

Kuroo scoffed, "So he can fuck your brains out? Go you fucking whore, I still have a whole list of other people!"

Tsukishima grit his teether, "What is it with you and your goddamn double standards! Go have sex with Yamaguchi aaalll you want, but I can't even go over to someone's house! Tetsurou, I'm leaving you!" Tsukishima speed walked out of the house with his middle finger raised towards the house.

Kuroo yelled as the car left the driveway, "You'll regret this, Kei! You'll miss me and come back all weepy!" 

Tsukishima felt like he was at ease for once in this shitty relationship.

Okay so I'm sorry this is kind of short and shitty but eh, whatever.