"Well let them in. I'm not bloody well going anywhere." He said practically snapping. She nodded and walked out. The door opened again as he sipped from his water glass. When he looked up he noticed a mess of black hair and his body went tense. "Well, this is your fault isn't it?" He asked the boy. It was the only explanation he could find.

"That's just like you, Malfoy. To blame me. It's a backfire from whatever happened." The boy shrugged. "It's like there was a plague in the wizarding world and somehow defeating it purely erased it from existence. I don't really know how to explain it..." He shook his head.

"Why are you here?" Draco asked, glad this boy, whoever he was, couldn't remember things either. He felt it made them even, because he was sure it was the boy's fault he was here.

"I have no bloody idea. Your mum invited me. I tried asking her why. She knows we're not friends. We've never really ever got on. I mean, you can be a right git when you want. She said she thought it might help, though and it's nice to have someone believe in me..."

"What are you on about: we've never got on? Do I know you?"

"W-what?" The boy shook his head. "I guess not, I'm Harry Potter." He stuck his hand out and Malfoy looked at it with a strange sense of deja vu before shaking it.

"I have no idea why we wouldn't have gotten along," Malfoy said honestly, kissing the back of Harry's hand. "You're bloody gorgeous. And you apparently don't like me, but still showed up for my mother so you must be pretty stubborn. Would you tell me why I haven't scooped you up?" Harry blushed and let go putting his hand back in his pocket just as the door to the small room opened.

"Oh, my little Dragon! You're awake!" Narcissa rushed over to Draco's bedside giving him a huge hug and a kiss on each cheek. Before sitting in the chair next to his bed and grabbing his hand. "Harry! Thank you so much for being here. I wanted you to hear what the doctors said as well."

"Where's father?" Draco asked looking around and his mother took in a harsh breath.

"Your father's dead, sweetheart. I didn't realize you had forgotten so much." She kissed his cheek again although his face was frozen in surprise and anguish. It was clear the news had hurt him, but he wasn't sure why. Maybe it was just the fact that it was his father. Even if Lucius was never the best at being fatherly, he was still his dad and now he was gone and Draco didn't even remember.

"Did I miss his funeral as well?" His voice was small and Harry tried to leave. He shouldn't be here. He barely liked Malfoy now he was feeling a twinge of sympathy over lost relatives?

"I'm sorry to say you have, but it was a beautiful affair. Your father would have absolutely abhorred it." Narcissa smiled at her son and Draco looked up at her with a small chuckle and tears in his eyes. "But at least Harry's here." She finally looked up at the raven haired boy slowly trying to escape.

"I apologize, but I'm actually not sure why I'm here. I have classes tomorrow, but I am sorry for your loss." He turned to leave again and she stood up.

"Please sit, Harry. I want you to hear what has to be said. You deserve it more than anyone and I would like for you to take Draco back to school tomorrow and help him get re-acquainted." He scrunched up his nose but nodded. The head Mediwizard entered not long after.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Feltridge. Firstly I would like to apologize for the loss of memory, there was sadly nothing we could do to fix it. What we do know for the most part is why this happened. There was a darkness over the wizarding world for quite some time. We believe it to have been the work of some dark wizard. It seems that he was defeated with a cleansing flame. Therefore any remembrance of him was inevitably purified or destroyed. You seem to be quite an anomaly in the sense that you were so immersed with this dark wizard but your body was still being fed by light magic when you were brought in. My belief is that you were near this darkness for so long that it began to corrupt and eat away at your memories themselves. When the cleansing began it couldn't do anything but devour you fully because so much of you had been immersed in the darkness." When the doctor finished his explanation Draco could do nothing more than stare at him and his mother looked as though she had already heard his enough times. "Now that your awake you can leave as soon as I finish a body scan."