Punk Niall Horan Dirty Imagine

Niall POV:

My mom shipped me off to summer camp because I usually do nothing with my summer. Most kids would be excited, not me I'm the kid with the piercing and tattoos everywhere. Everyone's afraid of me because of my appearance, sometimes I wish they got to know me, but I'm pretty good with the dirty looks and whispers. As I walked to my cabin as I expected dirty looks, except for one girl she looked at me and smiled. A few minutes later she walked over to me. "Hey, you go to my school right. Niall was it." "Yeah?" I said more like a question. "My parents own the place so if you need anything ask me" she said with a smile. I gave her a confused look, no one had ever talked to me face to face. "What? I like boys with tattoos." She said with a wink before turning around and leaving.

(Y/N) POV:

Niall was really cute just wasn't given credit for it. I thought the tattoos and piercings made him hotter. I wasn't sure he would go for girls like me, so I pushed those feelings aside. Later that day Niall came over to me. "What's up Niall" "I need you to teach me how to impress a girl"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second imagine I finished it pretty quick probable but this is for my Niall girls hope you enjoyed and thanks. Um sorry that this part was so short, beginnings will usually be fairly short. Byyyyyeeeeeee