Punk Niall Horan Dirty Imagine

(Y/N) POV:

I know the perfect earrings to go with this outfit! I just can't seem to find them. Wait a sec, they're with (Y/BF/N) because I gave them to her a few weeks ago. I took the short walk to her cabin and knocked. Immediately following she answered. "Hey can I get those earrings you borrowed. A couple of weeks ago." "Sure. Why?" "I, my friend, am going on a date." "Oh god who is it this time?" "Niall" I answered plainly. "Oh. When did that happen?!" "I'll tell you later I really have to go get ready." "Alright, have fun."

Niall POV:

I was extremely nervous and felt a little weird about it. It was like going out with your teacher. You never know if she's going to correct something you said or did wrong and that of course would make it awkward, and the last thing I want it to be is awkward, I want it to be perfect. I released the breath I was holding in and knocked on the door. "Hey Niall" "Hi, you look really nice" "Thanks, so do you, loving the display of tattoos." She complimented walking into my car. "Can I at least get a clue where we're going?" She begged "It's you're favorite spot"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Better late than never right? ok bbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee🆔🆔🆔🆔🆔🆔🆔🆔🆔🆔🆔🆔