How inhumane!

You don't know why you cared so much about him still. You didn't understand why every time you looked at him you just wanted to kiss him. He was a murderer! You shouldn't love him but you did.

Of course you were dreading to come home. You would rather not. Why? What would you say to the police?

You were now missing and have been missing for the past few days. If you went back home you'd be taken back to the police. If your sister saw you she'd be so worried and wouldn't ever leave you alone. What were you supposed to say? What were you supposed to make up?

You didn't know. Fuck you had absolutely no clue. Maybe, you could say that you had run away from a threat from him. Maybe, you could say that you ran off in order to get away from him and just got back. Thinking it was safe.

You could also say that you were kidnapped by him and escaped. Though, then they'd ask too much about him. Then you'd have to tell them where he was.

You woke up in a hotel room and you had no idea where he was. Your bags were on the chair by the bed. On the bedside table sat $20 and a note written from JD. You got up and changed into a shirt and a skirt quickly. It wasn't too special really... Just what you pulled out of your bag. You changed and took the money and the note. You shoved them both in your bag and walked out quickly.

You didn't know what day it was. You didn't know what time it was or where you were at first. It didn't take you long to recognize your surroundings. He had somehow taken you back to Sherwood and you never woke up during the process.

All you knew was that you couldn't go home. Not yet.

VERONICA'S POV:

I miss my sister. God she's only been gone for 3 days or less and I already miss her. Where did she go? Was it that JD asshole that took her? I wasn't sure. All I knew was that I wanted her back. If I had to find her myself I would.

I wouldn't admit it to Heather Duke that I actually really cared for my sister. Duke didn't like my sister at all. She hated every single piece of her. Duke said she was too prude and too picky. Duke said she was too young to be in the group. She always also said that she wasn't as pretty as I was.

I actually hated the fact that my sister was prettier than I was. I always thought she looked better than I did. She had a slimmer body and better hair. Duke disagreed and said that I had bigger boobs and a better face structure.

McNamara never cared much. I actually would call her my friend. She wasn't a total bitch and acted like a human being on most days. Plus, now that Heather Chandler is dead she seems to be nicer. She must go through a lot more than I thought.

Now? Now I'm sitting on a park bench crying into my hands. For the past few days I havent slept over my sister. I haven't even wanted to move or acknowledge the fact that I'm alive. I haven't wanted to speak to my parents or friends. I haven't even gone to school...

Though, what angered me was that we had off school that morning when we reported her as missing. I saw kids running around happily over the fact that they didn't have to go to school. How inhumane!

BACK TO YOUR POV

You walked down to the 7/11 and got yourself some food. You felt like you were starving. You walked down to the park and ate the Swedish fish you bought yourself. That's when you notice the missing poster on the tree.

You quickly ripped it off and looked at the picture they used of you. It wasn't the same one they showed on TV. This one was more recent.

" They used one of Heather Chandler an I... how very. " You laughed and stuffed it into your bag. That's when you turned to see your sister and Heather McNamara running towards you. Great.

" Y/N! OH MY GOD! " Veronica said quickly and hugged you tightly. You dropped your bags and hugged her back tightly.

" Veronica?! Veronica! " You say a bit shocked. You feel tears fall to your eyes even if you didn't want to cry.

Veronica was making your white shirt soaked in tears. It was probably also turning black from her makeup as well.

" Veronica... calm down. Please. I was only gone for a few days! I'm fine! " You say to her.

" I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING DIED! " She yelled and looked at you. " WAS IT HIM? WAS IT THAT ASSHOLE JD?! GOD DAMMIT YOU'RE GOING TO THE POLICE NOW!! "

Fuck. You had awakened a beast.