Entry #4

After I had cleaned up the weaponry I had use for the... operation, I exited the room and walked down the poorly lit hallway.

    I was not about to leave this place in this hospital gown. Sorry, but not going to happen. I went to the rack that had a bunch of clothes on it.

    I looked for the jacket that was for one of the female guards that had to, well, guard me. It is a black leather jacket that said, 'M.I.P.W.' Below that, it says, 'Cell,' and underneath that, '#666.' Yep. That is the cell they put me in. Just in case you don't know what the letters stand for, it is Mental Institution Psychiatric Ward.

    I found some black jeans and put them on as well. Then, I continued down the hall.

    When I came across the front desk, I turned left and saw the doors. The doors leading to my new life. My new beginning. My big search. Here goes nothing.

    I slowly walked up to the double doors, taking notice in how it was dark outside. As I lay my hands on the door, I hesitated. At this moment, I'm not going to lie, I was questioning this decision.. I was very aware of how one action could undoubtedly change who I am. I was also aware to how oblivious I am to my emotions.

    No.
I won't let these thoughts concur my decision. I want to do this. I need to do this. Without any further hesitation, I pushed the door open and felt the cool night breeze hit my skin.

    Closing my eyes, I breathed in the fresh air. I let the wonderful sensation of it set in my lungs before exhaling. The air, chilling yet calming, covered me like a blanket.

    Opening my eyes once again, they seemed to have quickly adapted to the darkness, seeing as that is all I have been in for the past three years. Yeah. I'd say I am used to it.

    I begin to walk on the pavement and looked at the vehicles. Stopping in my tracks, I walk toward one that had caught my eye. Ah. My dream car. A Black Lamborghini Veneno. I have decided... to steal it. Let's get to work.

    I walked up to it and noticed something. The idiot who owns this car, had been the lady behind the front desk. How do I know, you may ask. She had a picture of it sitting on her desk. Boy am I glad I took her keys. And wrote down her address. Good thing she has a GPS.

    With a press of a button, the doors had opened. One of my favorite things about Lamborghini ' s was most definitely the car doors themselves.

    Hopping in, I start up the engine, revving it as I carefully listen to the beautiful purring of the vehicle.

    Driving lesson number one, begins now. I drive out of the parking lot and onto the highway, which is surprisingly busy at this time of night. 

    I park at a restaurant and put on a hat, stuffing my hair in it as to not draw any unneeded attention towards the abnormal color. I walk inside. I want to try human food again. I don't remember how anything tastes. Only blood.

    I find a table and sit down. As I pick up the foldable menu thingy, someone approached me. It was a man with dirty brown hair. He is wearing a faded brown cap, showing how much he has used it. Along with that, he has a ripped up jacket and jeans. His shoes are as torn as they could get.

    Then, something unexpected happens. He reaches into his pocket and grabs a gun out of it. Pointing it at my head he demands, "Give me everything you have. Now! Or I'll shoot!"

    I stand up slowly. As I do, his gun stays pointed at my head. In the background, I can hear tons of people screaming and exiting the building. I walk towards him at a mocking pace. I continue to walk until I felt the point of the gun rest on the direct center of my forehead, "Do it."

    I feel the gun begin to shake as his hand trembles, "What? You actually want me to shoot you?" His hand is now shaking a mile a minute.

    "Nah. That was just a distraction. It wouldn't do much damage anyway," I quickly take my left hand and grab the barrel of the gun, using my other hand to snatch his wrist and grab the gun myself, "My turn."

    I slam the gun on the back of his neck, knocking him out in the process. I drag him with me as I hunt for the back door, if there even is one. Thankfully, I found it. I grab the door knob and twist it open. Once outside, in a dark allyway, I throw him on the ground. I pick up the gun that was hidden behind my back and point it at his right hand.

    I pull the trigger and watch the bullet force it's way into his hand waking him up in the process. It's a paralysis gun. The bullet sends an electric shock through the body that is so powerful, his muscles stop working.

    Thankfully, I brought my trusty set of knives with me, just in case. Boy am I glad I did. I find an abandoned chair in the alleyway, and tie him up to it. I know what I'm going to do first.

    I take one of the knives and grab his hair, yanking it up. I place the cold knife on the skin of his hairline. I saw back and forth and watch the blood flow out. At certain parts, the knife gets caught and I have to saw with more force. Not that I mind. I don't. Not in the least.

    After that, I take a small knife and grab onto his nose. I jam it up his nostril, going through to the brain. I do the same to the other one.

    I grab a rigid knife and place it onto the start of his pointer finger. I move the knife back and forth as I cut it off, listening to the ripping and tearing of the muscles, and the snapping of the bone. After I do that to every single one of his fingers, I find a broken but sharp piece of glass in the ground.

    I walk back to him and place the glass onto the right side of his neck. I push down on it and drag it to the other side of it, sadly ending his suffering, "You made me miss my meal."

************************************
Hello my lovely Chickypoos! I am truly sorry for the lack of updates. I hope you know that I am going to be updating a LOT lately. I seriously need to catch up. Sorry for the little amount of blood and eventfulness in this chapter. I should be updating every day this week, so look forward to it.
That's all for now so...

FLY, MY LITTLE BIRDIES, FLY!