Entry #3

"It's your fault," I was beyond angry at this point, "It's all your fault!" After I had placed her onto a metal table, and strapped her down, I began the torture session.

    She made me forget. Forget EVERYTHING. The only things I know now, are the things I learned when I first got here. How to survive, you know, all of the necessary things you need to make it out alive. The only thing she didn't make me forget was how to talk, walk, ect.

    "But I swear, I-I didn't mean.. for anyth-," I cut her off.

    "SAVE IT, you made me forget my life before this place. My family. Forgotten. And you will pay for it."

    She tries to build up some courage and retorts with, "Oh really? How so? You don't have the guts." She giggles, believing that she had won the fight.

    "Well, let's see who will be laughing when I'm done with you. I'll give you a hint. Dead people don't laugh," a grin plastered itself on my face as I found a sharper knife and put it up against her face, leaving the other one lodged in its place. I will be needimg that for later. I give her props for actually moving her jaw enough to talk.

    I pointed it at the middle of her forehead and slowly pushed the hilt down, causing her to screech. She writhed in pain as I dragged the knife in a jagged line in the center of her face.

    I set the knife down and grabbed a needle. I placed it so that it was hovering over her eye, and her pupils dialated, focusing on the object in my scarred hand. I took the needle and jammed it into her eye, gaining a scream in return, and some blood splattered clothes.

    Grabbing another one, I do the exact same thing to the other eye. I find a spoon and force it into her eye socket and scoop it out and onto a table nearby, taking the other eye out as well.

    Taking the knife that is lodged in between her ear and jaw out, I tilt her head up, having a clear view of the underneath of her chin. I take the knife and carve a target at the spot I want it to hit. I step back, aim, and release. Bullseye.

    I hear her begin to gag and sob, making her situation impossibly worse. By now, she is trying to breath, in which blood fills her lungs, and she chokes.

    Before her heart stops working, I quickly unstrap and sit her up. She coughs up blood for a minute, and continues to cry. "Kill me!" She croak out.

    "No. I'm not done playing, yet. Plus, that wouldn't be any fun now would it? I'm just getting started." By now she is balling. I laugh, "Oh, how I enjoy your pain. It is extremely entertaining, I must say." I begin to ponder as to what I shall do next.

    Then it hits me, "A game. We are going to play a game, it is my very favorite. Although, it only benefits one person. It is called Darts of Demise. How you play it is rather simple, really. What I'm going to do, is strap you to a wheel - like dart board. Then, I'm going to get a mini wheel with numbers and labels on it, spin it, and throw a dart. The number it lands on show what limb you lose! Oh! This is VERY exciting!"

    I strap her on to the wheel, and grab mini spinning wheel and label it. After that I grab the darts and a blindfold.

    "What's the blindfold for?" She stumbles out, "you're not going to blindfold yourself... are you?"

    I laugh, "No, of course not. It's not for me. It's for you."

    She takes a break from crying long enough to look confused, "Why would I need that?"

    "You see, that is the fun part. I said it would show what limb you lose. I didn't, however, say that you would know what one," I laugh crazily at her terrified expression, "Emotions like your making right now give me life and contentment. Especially from people as yourself. Now. Enough talk, let's star the game."

    I take the blindfold and tie it around her head, covering her eyes. I pat her head and walk towards the darts that are placed on the table.

    On my way there, I spin the wheel. I grab a dart and quickly throw it. It lands on 2, "You are lucky, we're starting off small."

    I walk up to her and cut her hair out of the way. I grab onto her ear and line the knife up at the part where the top of her ear meets her head. I begin to saw it off, moving the knife back and forth as the skin loosens and blood gets on my face.

    I walk back and repeat the process before. Ooooh! This one is the one that is the most exciting. I walk up to her with a butcher knife that I swiped off of the table. I grab onto her jaw and force it down, seeing the knife from before penitrating into the targeted spot.

    I grab onto her tongue and yank it out out. In one swift movement, I chopped her tongue clean off, blood filling up in my hand as it dripped down my arm, the warm liquid dripping onto the floor as well.

    This next one should be the last one before she bleeds out. I spin the wheel, and it lands on the number six. I'm so glad that I got this one last instead of first, otherwise it wouldn't have been anywhere near as fun as it had been.

    I take the newly sharpened machete from the table and walk up to the wimpering nurse. "Well, I've had my fun, let us end it, shall we? You should be glad, I'm letting you off easy."

    I lift up the weapon and bring my arm back. I spring it forward and with one last cry, she's gone. Along with her head.
************************************
    Hello my lovely Chickypoos! I apologize for the wait, but it is finally here. This one, so far, has been my favorite one to write, so I hope it is your favorite one to read. If not, no hard feelings here. Anyway, I'm sorry, I can't make another chapter tonight, but it is a school night and I need my sleep. So I will try and update tomorrow.

FLY, MY LITTLE BIRDIES, FLY!