CHAPTER 44

Sammy came to help Ragu with his missed out lessons and notes due to the accident. Raghav had something to talk to Dilna so he went looking for her and found her in the kitchen. She was getting ready to make lunch. He gave a pointed look at Neelu who left them alone. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him, kissed behind her ears and trailed her lips down her neck.

"Radu what are you doing, Ragu is in the house, Neelu is here. "I sent Neelu out" she turned "Raduuuuuu" she gave him an exasperated look when turned around and found Neelu gone. Raghav put his arms around her waist and pulled her forward "I want to talk to you, can we order lunch from out" "it cannot wait" "it can but I want to talk to you now" "what happened Radu is everything okay" He had a thoughtful look but he said yes.

"You don't look yes Radu". She put all the food back on the racks and fridge, washed her hands "what do you want for lunch Raghav" he mouthed 'you'. "you get that after lunch, now tell me what do you want for lunch". "Do you want to ask Ragu what he likes" "No we ask him all the time you end up eating junk food, so today we eat what you want"

"I want to eat you for all three meals" "Radu I am going to get really angry" but he did not allow her to finish but pulled her and took her lips in his. "Shuuuuu please don't be mad angel, I am sorry" "why sorry stupid" he had a big grin on his face "why are you smiling" "because you called me stupid after a long time" "I love you Radu, love you so much my stupid Radu".

After ordering the food Raghav led Dilna to a secluded corner in the garden where there was a swing chair. He sat then pulled her close to him so she could lean on him. "Okay, tell me what is bother you Ragu" "I was thinking of Ragu, he's very sensitive isn't he" "yes like his father" "You really did a good job with him and I felt bad when he cried"

"Were you serious" "about going on a honeymoon yes, about going without him no" "why" "you will not come and I will not be at peace leaving him away from us" "we might have to take Sammy with us" "Dilee we always had Murali with us in our life so having our own son and his friend with us should not be a problem".

"Why are you so nice Radu, why do I always get what I want" "because you are my hand luggage baby girl" "are we making your life difficult Radu" "I wouldn't want in ay other way and I am here to be troubled and stomped and slapped about" "Ragu will call you a drama queen"

"Radu is there anything else you want to talk about" "yes our honeymoon, about the RS mansion" and he paused "and" "any I thought Ragu should go to the office after school when he has free time" "why do I hear a but in your last thought" "after what happened this morning I think we should just leave him be and do something once he turns 18 and" another long thoughtful pause

"and" "about your job, a wedding reception for us" "why do we need a wedding reception" "Dad I always wanted a grand wedding for both of us, dad had so many plans but that never happened so now I want a grand wedding reception" "okay lets have a reception but can we make it simple, we have a 16 year old son Radu" "so what we both are very proud of him and this is a good opportunity to show the world that you are my wife and we have a handsome 16 year old son whom we love very much"

Dilna turned around so she could face him and leaned forward to kiss him hard on his lips. She then laid her head on his chest and played with the few strands of hair jutting out of his shirt at the neck. When are you planning to have the reception and go on a honeymoon. "I need a holiday very badly so I was planning to go on a one month trip and cover Europe or any other country you like" "What about school, will Ritu allow us to take Sammy for a whole month and where do we leave Neelu"

"Everybody's name is in your concern list except me Mrs. Singhania" "don't worry about a list Mr. Singhania when you are in my soul" "Ohhhh" "Yes ohhhh, if we take Ragu without Sammy he will chew our heads to kingdom come so we have not choice but take Sammy" "I can ask Murali to speak to her" "That's okay I will talk to her when I see her next" "Neelu will go with us angel, I don't want you to worry about mundane stuff"

"What about Ritu, will she be okay with Sammy gone for a month" "Please don't tell me you want to take Ritu with us" "Of-course not stupid" "I will talk to Murali about Ritu, she should be okay" after a thoughtful moment "may be Sammy will have a sibling in the making when we return back" "Uffff Radu" "whattt don't tell me they will not do what the birds and the bugs do the minute our back is turned" "Okay let me talk to Ritu first before breaking the news to Ragu, we will disappoint him if Ritu refuses to send Sammy" "Okay I will leave these complicated stuff to you ladies"

"Okay now about our home" "what about it" and she turned to look at him "for me home is where you and Ragu are but now we are running two houses" "Do you want to go back to the mansion Radu" "Not if you don't want to" "but" "but the mansion is Ragu's heritage and dad would have loved if he grew up at the mansion" "Radu why are you stalling, what do you want"

"Whatever you both want is okay with me" "what are you not telling me Radu" he only pulled her close to him and rested his chin on her head. "I will speak to Ragu and then let's see what he wants" "okay" "if Ragu decides to move to the mansion I don't want to sell this place" "we are not selling anything angel, once Raghav get married you and I will come back here to retire"

"Really" "Yes, this is my heaven which you bought and built for my son, I want to spend the rest of my life with you in this house" Dilna swiftly turned and hugged Raghav when he pulled her forward she had tears in her eyes. "are you happy" she nodded yes "oh just come here woman, you are making me cry now like Ragu"

"There is one more thing I want to talk to you about' "we are still not done" he was silent for a long time "do you want another child Radu" he picked Dilna and made her sit facing him "how do you know" "why are you worried about how, I know you want another child, I want too and I am sure Ragu will want one as well" He is so grown up and you are above 36.

Stop making excuses and get ready to work on this project baby making Raghav. Singhania" "You are incorrigible Mrs Singhania but I still love you to pieces, come lets go" "where" " to start on the baby making project" "Radu don't make me push you in the pool. I said get ready I did not say start right away so stop finding excuses to have your way with me" He burst out laughing but she could see the happiness in his eyes and said a quick prayer.

They held each other but sat in silence enjoying the silence and harmony in the back yard. "what are you thinking Radu" "just wondering what you would looklike when pregnant" "don't even go there I look fat, bloated and waddle like a duck" "Nope you will look the most beautiful pregnant chick and I will spoil you like no tomorrow" "you don't need a reason to adore me my darling or spoil me for that matter, you have been doing it all my life"

"Do you have any pictures from Ragu's time" "yes first once a week, then almost every other day, I have taken pictures and catalogued everything for you" "why, did you know I will find you" "No I was going to make Raghav meet you after his eighteenth birthday, he would be an adult and want to know who his father is" "what happens if he said no" "I would make him meet you Radu, I was hurt but not angry" "what's the difference angel hurt makes you sad, anger makes you vicious and I can never be that to you".

"I regret so many things in my life Dilna but what I regret most is loosing 16 precious years with you, I can never forgive myself for the time I lost and for the pain I caused you" Dilna got up took his hand and pulled him towards the house once they were inside she informed Ragu to pay for the lunch as she had kept the cash on the table. She then silently pulled Raghav behind her and led him to their room. Once they reached she locked the door and pulled him into her arms and showed him how much she loved him so the pain he felt would ease out..............