Nicknames:Michael x Butters

A.N.: Inspired by a movie I seen a million times. Jay and Silent Bob.

"Michael," Butters whined.

"Yes Butters?"

"Why don't you have a nickname for me?

"Because that's such a conformist thing."

Butters pouted. He crossed his arms and huffed. Michael went to hug him but he moved away. Michaels sighed.

"Let me hug you."

"Its a conformist thing."

"It's just a hug Butters."

"And its just a nickname but you won't give me one."

"Why is this so important."

"When a person cares about another person the give nicknames. Pete calls Tweek coffee bean, Kenny calls Kyle Red Hot, and Pip calls Damian Teddy Bear. So why don't I get one?"

"I'm not everyone else."

"No because you're a meanie."

"You're being silly."

"So. You're still mean."

Butters got up from the ground behind the school. He left the group of goths. Michael sighed as Butters stormed off. He didn't know any nicknames cute enough for butters that isn't generic. Hell the generic ones are bad too.

After school Butters was still giving him the silent treatment. Every time he went over to smooth things over Butters would walk away.  He was tired of this little game.

He seen Butters walking to the bus stop. He frowned. Butters was suppose to go with Michael house and Michael planned in driving.

"Leopold Scotch!"

Butters ignored him. How dare Michael use his real name. He climbed on the bus. He knew he was being childish but he didn't care. He wanted a nickname. It was important. It didn't have to be something special. He wouldn't mind having a generic one. He just wanted a cute nickname.

By the time the bus arrived at Butters stop Michael was already there.  Buyers didn't know though cause he didn't see Michael's car. He went inside and went to his room. On his bed was Michael. Butters went to turn around when he felt Michael hand around his wrist.

"Butters."

"What meanie?"

"Stop being childish. I'll give you a nickname."

"Really?"

"Yes. If it means that much to you."

"Yay!"

Butters tackled Michael in a hug. He nuzzles and showered him with lip gloss kisses. Michael cuddled him and smiled.

"But I want it to be unique. None of that generic b.s. you're so special to me."

"Aww you're so sweet."

"Hmm about bubble butt."

"No!"

"Plum?"

"No."

"How about muffs?"

"Those are stupid.

"How about Boo-boo Kitty F*ck?"

Butters giggled, "Sure."

Michael smiled and cuddled Butters. Now they were both happy. Michael made his angel happy and Butters got a special nickname.