One night can change a life. (One Direction_Zarry_BoyxBoy)

Start from the beginning

I took a couple of steps back and then start running into a sprint. No matter what she cannot see me cry. My vision was blurry but I still ran until I realize I'd left my car. After thinking about my car a little longer, I realize I didn't care much. I did not want to return to the park anytime soon. I took out my phone and started to text Liam.

Me: Where R U guys now?

Li: We are @ the club.

Me: I'll be there in a few.

After that, I made it to the club in ten short minutes.

" I didn't expect to see you so soon."

"Hey Haz, where are the rest?"

" Liam met up with Danielle. Niall and Louis went somewhere with this guy named Josh. Liam said you were coming, so I decided to stay behind ." Harry said looking me straight in the eye.

"Oh."

A flash of concern ran across Harrys face, and then the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"How about we get some drinks." He said, wrapping a arm around my neck.

One drink, two drink, three drink, four. Every time I sighed Harry would order me another drink. After every drink the sadder I felt, and the more I continued to drink. After the seventh drink I lost count.

Harry POV

I just wanted to make him feel better the first few drinks, but the way he acts when he's drunk is too funny. He started laughing, crying, and then laughing again.

"What's wrong with me?" Zayn said, crying again.

"Nothings wrong with you. You're one of the best."

"That has to be a lie. If it was true she would have stayed ."

She? Is he talking about Perrie?

"She said she found someone else. I loved Perrie with all my heart, but it was just me who felt that way."

"You know, let's take you home. You're talking crazy here." I said, somewhat picking him up from the bar stool.

"What home? I don't belong annniiiywwarre."

And he was out. I took him home and there was just us. As I took him to his room, I could feel him shifting awake on my back. I could also feel him breathing hot air down my back making me shiver. I wasn't gentle when I throw him on the bed, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Why doesn't anyone love me." Zayn said, as I was leaving.

"Everyone loves you." I said, leaning over the side of his bed.

"Prove it." He said, sounding like a baby.

"I wish I could, but love is a feeling."

His eyes were only half open but I could see the hurt in them.

"Do you love me Harry."

"Yes, I d-"

Zayn had cut me off by grabbing my collar, and kissing me. The kiss was sloppy. Only half of his lips were on mine, but it still seem to leave my body tingling.

I pulled back slowly. "Zayn this is not what I m-"

"You lied?" Zayn said, on the verge of tears.

"I didn-"

"Then kiss me. Kiss me Harry." He let go of my shirt. "Please." His tears finally came over, falling onto his pillow.

I don't know what's right but who cares right now. I got up onto the bed putting my knees on the side of his hips. My hand on his chest to sturdy myself. He was staring at me waiting and wanting. His eyes didn't leave mine and at that moment I knew what I really wanted to do.

"Harry."

I leaned in and connected our lips. We didn't waste time. We both slightly open our mouths letting our tongues fight each other. I explored his mouth, as he explored mine. The hand that was rested on his chest were now at the hem of his shirt going underneath.

"Just take it off." Zayn said, breaking the kiss.

His shirt came off with eas, and we barely broke the kiss that had started up again.

"Yours to."Zayn said, out of breath.

It continue like that throughout the whole event. Even though I was physically the lead, truly it was Zayn leading the show. We got deeper and deeper into eachother until there was nothing left. All of his clothes were torn off, all of my clothes were thrown off, and we devoured each other in the hot air that surrounded us.

AUTHORS NOTE. l will try to add a new chapter every holiday. I know people don't vote for the first chapter, but this writer needs confidence. Sad but true.