The Possessive and Protectful Mate, Never Thought To Be

“Oh? That little pack? You smell of power, but yet you ran?” One man looked confused. “My father-“ I was stopped when a man stormed in and slammed me against the desk and held me tightly. I felt the tingles that were all over my skin where he had touched mine. A small moan escaped my lips as a deep growl came from him. “Mine.” The voice sent shivers down my body.

“Alpha Hunter?!” One of the guys from earlier gawked. I growled and wanted to have this Alpha Hu- ALPHA!?!? I pushed him back as hard as I could and he was pushed back into the other guys, he didn’t like that since he was growling. “Do not touch me! I am running from an attempt of a forced Mating. I only want my mate; he is my one and only savior!” I growled and my wolf just whined.

“Savior huh?” one guy chuckled while the one I pushed back was growling and wrapped me in his arms. “Forced Matting?! Who I will kill them my little mate!” He growled and it shook me to the core. “Mate?” I asked and to answer it Spirit purred. “Yes, can you not tell?” He growled out and I decided to test it. I stood on my toes and licked from the base of his neck to his chin and he was growling and shaking as he held me tightly against the desk.