Notice me (OC X OC)

Start from the beginning

He walked upstairs to their room and checked, she wasn't there. He had checked the kitchen, she wasn't there. He had checked the lounge, she wasn't there. He had checked the whole house, she wasn't there. He had a last place to check and it was in the living room.

He entered the living room, she wasn't there. He picked up his phone and was about to call her until he noticed a book on the coffee table with a note and the keys for the house.

"It's the book she hid from me' he thought.
He then picked up the note that was lying next to the book and keys.

He read the note:

Soma-kun, it's me Ayumu. I will give you the personal space you need for a few hours. Also here's the book I hid from you.

I'm sorry for making you hate and ignore me. I deserve it. After all I hid the book from you. I just wanted you to pay attention to me for once and not only on the book. I'm really sorry.

Don't call me or go to my sister's house pls.

Love, Ayumu Hanazono

'What made her think that I hate her?' He thought. But, flashbacks had just flowed through his memory.

~Flashback~

"Soma-kun? What are you reading?"

~Flashback End~
~Another Flashback~

"Soma-kun? What do you want for dinner?"

~Flashback End~
~Another Flashback~

"Soma-kun? What time will you be back today? I'll cook your favourite"

~Flashback End~

'Oh..... I never noticed that I had been ignoring her these past few days.

Soma quickly picked up his phone from his pocket and dialled her phone number.

He had waited for her to pick up but, the phone kept on ringing and then the call ended.

She must've ended the call.

~With Ayumu~

He was calling but, I told him not to call. I stared at my phone but, Alicia grabbed it from my hand and turned it off.

"If he wants to say sorry he can come here and say that to your face, Ayu" Alicia said.

Then, a knock on the door was heard from the front door.

'That was fast' Alicia had thought but, maybe she was wrong so ignored the thought.
"Who could that be? Hide!" Alicia said making sure to whisper the last part to Ayumu.

Ayumu quickly got the message and quickly hid in the attic with her bag.

Luckily, there was a hole on the attic floor making her see everything that was happening on the doorway.

"Alicia! Where's Ayu?" he asked the brown haired twin.
"I don't know, where she is. She just arrived here crying to herself and ran somewhere in the house" Alicia lied.
"Do you mind if I check the house?" he asked. Alicia nodded smirking devilishly.
"Good luck. You'll need it" Alicia mumbled under her breathe.

Alicia knew where Ayumu had hidden herself and went up there making sure that Soma didn't see her. The attic has a window and she had helped her escape the house and to the city.

Though, unlucky for them Soma had seen them escape through the window in the attic in the window in the guest room.

Alicia saw this and hurried to get her twin out of the house.

They were about to leave the house but, was stopped when Soma grabbed Ayumu's hand.

"Ayu, I'm sorry" He appologized.
"Soma-kun....." Ayumu whispered tearing up a bit.
"I'm sorry for ignoring you. I'll pay attention to you more. So, pls come home" he said.
"Soma-kun..... I-I just wanted you to play attention to me. I'm sorry for hiding your book! I promise I'll never do it again" Ayumu cried.
"I guess you two are fine now?" Alicia asked. Soma nodded.
"I'll carry her home don't worry. Come on Ayu" he said carrying her.

~Back to their house~

Upon arriving back to their house Soma had placed the now tired Ayumu on the bed.
Soma kneeled down at the height of the bed and smiled at Ayumu.

He kissed the sleeping beauty on the bed and was about to stand up but, was pulled back down by Ayumu being awake yanking him down again.

"Cuddle with me" she said her blush visible by the light that was sourced by the moon outside their window.

"Okay~ Okay~ Now, before we go to bed we should eat. I'm starving" Soma said grinning. Ayumu smiled happily and quickly stood up from the bed and quickly to the kitchen.

Soma happily followed his lovely girlfriend to the kitchen wanting to eat his girlfriend's cooking after many ignorances.

The two had already forgot the events that had happened earlier today and just ate happily in front of the dining table.
______________________________________________
I hope you guys enjoy reading my first OC X OC one-shot. Remember that I am still an amateur at writing stories

I want to hear your opinions on this so far in the comments. I will try to also edit this if my writing skills have improved.