That's it

The next morning Patrick & Ellen were laying in bed. Keeping this big of a secret was killing her inside. She was so excited! While they were laying in bed Ellen's phone buzzed, it was Maci and it read: Good morning Mom! Can't wait to see you, love you😘 She smiled so big she loved them like they were her kids.
She replied: Good morning see you soon, love you too😘 After her and Patrick laid in bed they made breakfast and then Patrick went upstairs to work in the office and ellen sat on the couch looking on Pinterest for ideas on how to annonce the pregnancy 🙂 Back at Jill's the girls went down stairs and had cereal Jill was still sleeping after they finished breakfast they went upstairs to go get dressed and get ready for the day. They put on their pants but when they pulled out their jerseys they realized what happened. They held it up and looked at eachother and were both so angry Ellen was sitting on the couch when her phone buzzed twice, it was both the girls they had both sent pictures of their jerseys as soon as she saw it she yelled, Patrick get down here!! He came running down the stairs what is it he asked. Look at this, that is the girls $75 jerseys. She was so mad not so mad about the money just the fact that Jill would do that. That's it I am going to go get them in an hour Ellen said. Can I come? Patrick asked. No because I have to do some christmas shopping for you, she smiled. Patrick kissed her and said, I bet they will love that you are coming to get them. Ya they will, she said pulling out her phone to text them. To Maci and Madison: I am going to pick you up in an hour and we are going to go do some Christmas shopping for dad so be ready As Ellen was walking up the stairs her phone buzzed and it read, But mom we don't have any nice clothes here and she is still sleeping can you come and just get us now?!?
She walked in Patrick's office and said, Hey honey I'm just going to go them now. Ok, he replied smiling and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Ellen texted the girls- on my way be there in 20. Ellen threw on some flip-flops and walked out the door. Patrick and Ellen had a lot of cars they had a family SUV Patrick's Porsche Ellen's Tesla and a pick up truck and then all of Patrick's old fashion sport cars and his race cars but those were all in a garage at the back of the property. Ellen hoped in her Tesla and went to go get the girls.When she pulled up in the driveway she didn't even have to get out of the car, the girls were already standing outside waiting for her. They ran and got in the backseat. Mom, they said. She still couldn't believe that they called her Mom. Hey, she said as they backing out of the driveway. So how was your weekend Ellen asked. We didn't really do anything with her we just watched YouTube in our room made musically's and texted you, they all laughed. Then the girls brought up the jerseys, Mom are you mad? No not at you girls, because you didn't do anything. I just think that it's crazy that she would do something like that, those were expensive, and yes before you even ask we are going to buy you more but you're not allowed to take them to her house again but no I'm not mad, because how were you supposed to know. You were just excited that you got your jerseys, so you thought you would wear them there. I get it because you don't think that a normal person would do something like that, she continued. Anyways, Mom why are you picking us up early? Well first I just thought you would like it because I know you don't like going there and second we are going to go shopping for Christmas presents for Dad and I was going to get you girls already but then I remembered that you don't have any nice clothes there and I thought you want to get ready at home so I just decided to come and get you now, she said as she pulled into the driveway. They all got out of the car and headed upstairs to get ready but before they got ready they said hello to their dad they got all showered and brushed their teeth and put on some make up. Ellen put on some White jeans a Silver sparkly sweater and some gray UGGs and straightened her hair. Both of the girls wore their buckle jeans a light pink sweater with a white scarf and some tan UGGs and out the door they went to the mall. They found a parking spot at the mall and of course the paparazzi was there. Ellen you like being the new mom of the Dempsey kids? Ellen? All she said was, Yes I enjoy it very much in fact I love it and happy holidays and walked into the mall.
Ellen's POV:
Finally no cameras don't get me wrong I love it when we go out as a family but it was nice to just have a girls day because every time we go out as a family we get noticed a lot because of Patrick and so when Patrick is with us all we do is take pictures with fans because when they see us they freak out and scream oh my God Patrick Dempsey and flip out. But when it's just me and the girls we don't get noticed near as much which is nice. But I still love to go out as a family

The first thing they did when they got to the mall was go to Starbucks then they just went to some clothing stores and got him some clothes, A leather jacket. They didn't get him a lot only because Ellen has a huge surprise for him not only the pregnancy, something else that she knew he would love once they got him a few things then they went to Hickory farms and got a cheese ball l, some cranberry mustard and a summer sausage beef stick then they headed home. On the way home Ellen texted Patrick
To: Hubby❤️
On our way home from from the mall and when we get home we are going to have to walk right past your office with your presents and I don't want you to see them so stay in your office when we get home.
To: wifey
OK can't wait to see you and hurry up because I'm starving😘
They pulled up to the house The gate was locked. And with Ellen's pregnancy brain she forgot the code Dammit she yelled, girls do you know the code she asked no they both replied mom just call it in Dad should answer and then it will open she pushed the call button
but it just kept on ringing
So he texted Patrick and asked him what is the code to the gate two minutes later no reply so she called the gate again no answer she started crying
Mom are you crying The girls asked yes I have to pee she said crying and laughing two minutes later Patrick texted back and said 1013 she entered that finally they could get in the driveway now girls you start taking the presents downstairs to the basement and I'm going to go Pee the girls said OK while laughing. Once they put all his presents downstairs Ellen needed to start making dinner