Imagines (Rated R)

Whats up chicas? lol 

im going to do some rated r imagines just cause i feel like it. 

so if you want one just let me know... you can inbox me or comment below. 

tell me where do you want your sex scene to take place and which celebrity you want it with.... 

That is all....... 

bye bitches... lmao Jp but until i get some requests im just going to do a few off of the top of my head.

<~_~_~_~_~__~__~_~__~_~__~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_>

i sighed as i watched ray gather his things i was sad because he was getting ready to  go home to pack before they leave off on tour. once he had all of things he brought over he put it off to the side then looked at me. 

"Baby don't be sad." he said in a soft tone. 

i ignored him and looked off to the side to prevent myself from crying. 

" Lexi don't be like that." he said as he let out a deep breath and sat on the bed. " come here." he told me. i slowly walked to the bed allowing him to pull me down on his lap. 

" don't be sad okay... ill be back before you know it." he assured me. 

i nodded. 

" now give me a kiss." he said with a smirk. 

i smiled then pressed my lips against his he placed his on my lower back letting them glid down to my butt squeezing it. i let out a soft moan as we continued to kiss. he pulled back looking at me with his eyes filled with lust. " oh you shouldn't have did that." he said in a deep seductive voice. 

he firmly pushed me down onto the bed hovering over me. i continued to moan as he kiss, sucked and bit onto my neck. he took his hand sticking it inside of my shorts he rubbing my area on the outside of my panties teasing me. "Ray stop playing... just take them off." i whined he chuckled then pulled my shorts and my panties off. he looked down at my area as he slowly licked his lips. " you already soaking." he said seductively. he took my shirt off and bra leaving me on the bed completely naked. 

he pulled me closer to him as he lowered his head down into my treasure. the feeling of his long  tongue crashing down onto my clit cause me to let out a loud moan. as ray moved his tongue in a circular motion he stick a finger in my hole causing me to arch my back in pleasure.

" oh shit... yea baby." i moaned out. " just like that." i told him. 

he started moving his tongue and his finger even faster and right then i felt my juices flow out onto his tongue. he removed his finger then pushed his head in deeper cleaning me out.  once he was done i collapsed back on the bed breathing heavy trying to recover from that amazing organism.

" i know your not tired already..... im just getting started." ray smirked as he climbed up on the bed. he pulled me on top of him. " show daddy how you ride it." he said seductively. i smirked as i slowly slid down on his 9"  it was so big but i had to act like i could handle it. once i was all the way down as slowly moved my his in a circular motion just like he likes it. " oh shit." ray groaned out as he gripped my hips. 

i continued to grind at a slow pace. ray quickly got frustration and gripped my hips tighter pounding inside of me. " yes daddy oooo it feels so good." i moaned out as i bit my lip. he flipped us over so that now i was laying on the bed he lifted my left leg up as he continued to ram in and out of me. "ahh fuck ray im about to c-" i tried warning him but before i could get it out my juices flowed out again running down his member. after a few more pounds ray opened his mouth a little as he held his head back and released himself all inside of me. the feeling of his hoot juices flowing inside on me turned me on even more. " shit.." i moaned out more. 

" one more round." he said biting his lip. he made me turn over and get on all fours as he positioned himself behind me. he wasted no time ramming his 9" inside of my hole stretching it even more. " god damn." i moaned out. 

he gripped my waist tightly as he hit it from the back. "ahhhhhh shit." I moaned out. 

" say my name." he grunted as he smacked my left cheek. 

" rayyyyyyy" i moaned. 

" wrong answer." he growled through clenched teeth as he started pounding me even faster. " say my name" he demanded. 

" Ahhhhhh papiiiiiiiiiii" I moaned out like he wanted. 

" good girl." he said as he continued to ram inside of me. 

" oh shit yes daddy! right there don't stop, please don't stop!" i begged. 

my bedroom door flew open as my dad stood there with his mouth wide open........ We were busted.