♡¤♡ 1

It was the year that changes the kids. They will reach their teenage moment in Scream Sreet. Though this year is a very happiest moment for her.
Cleo walked in the classroom smiling,dancing carrying her book , bursting the classroom door, jumping in her seat.

"You look happy?" Came Resus , sitting besides her while placing his bag on his chair.

"If you want to know, come to my place tomorrow." Sang Cleo happily.

"Want to what?" Came Luke sitting next to the other side of Cleo. She smiled at him widely.More like grinning almost splitting her face to half. " You're freaking me out. You're not planning anything stupid,...Right?"

Cleo was about to open her mouth until Riany cut through. " No, it will be her most special day when open those disgusting bandages of her's~"

"Hey! You take that back!" Said Resus angrily, standing up from his seat. Cleo looked down, her heart, though in the freezer back home, felt hurt.

"What? It's true you know? Maybe she'll look more uglier than before?" Laughed Riany and her gang while walking right past them. Luke looked at Cleo who's been lowering her gaze the whole time.

"Hey, you okay?" Asked Luke gently. Resus angrily sat back to his seat.

"Don't listen to her. She's as slow as a walking legless zombie." Resus said to comfort her holding her shoulder. She smiled, but her expression started to break. She shook her head, trying to not burst into tears.

"I'm fine... You're worrying to much." Said Cleo, lifting Resus' hand from her shoulder. The bell than rang and students raced to their seats.

" Class is starting . Better get focussing." Cleo forced a smile. Luke and Resus really started to worry. The teacher came and class begun.

☆After school....☆

The trio walked among the streets. The boys kept chatting about the teacher in their classroom had a little accident when he mixed the wrong potion and turned a student into a slimy frog. Eww..! As for Cleo, Riany's word stuck in her head, repeating: ' Look! That ugly frog is Cleo!!' With that , it maked the whole class laughed. Well, of course not Luke and Resus.  She stop from her walk as she thinking ,' will I be that ugly when i open the bandages..?'

"Hey, Cleo!!"

She snapped when her name was pronounced. The boys had already kinda of few distance from her.

"What? Oh, sorry. I was... Distracted.." She said walking quickly towards them.

"You okay? You've been quiet after what Riany said in class." Asked Luke tapping her shoulder.

"I'm... I'm fine." Sighed Cleo.

"You sure?" Asked Resus placing his hand to her cheek making her looked at him at the other side. His face was full of concern.

"I'm fine, really! " Cleo laughed akwardly, avoiding the boys.

"If you say so..." said Luke as he share glances at Resus. Resus moved his shoulders up and down. Meaning he don't know anything.

"Want some ice-ream before we go home? Asked Resus. "My treat!"

"Cool." Replied Luke.

"Umm... I-I, uh... I'm late.. So I can't go... umm... Sorry.. Bye!!!" Ran Cleo leaving the boys in suprise.

"Bye..." the boys managed to reply.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jang jang jang !!! My fist wattpad story!! Do tell if there are any mistakes .

Thank you. ^^