The boy from across the street

I rarely see him now ever since that night. I don't know what happened or where he went. But I know he's there watching me in the shadows. I can't see him but I feel his presence every time I look at his house, protecting me from the evil things. The things I swore I would forget but I can't the memories just keep flooding back.

December 13

My name is Alyssa Rose and I am a junior at The Academy at Central. I have pretty awsome friends we call are selves the crew. Theirs like eleven of us Shelby Nya chelsea Lexus micheal Javon ana Adriana tahara Faheem and me. I have a loving family, well a pretty good plan on what I'm going to do on the future that is until I met him.

December 14

Alrite class today we are going to go over Eoc questions for you're exam on Thursday said Mr. littleton. Ugh I'm so tired of doing this crap Lexus said out loud. I love your enthusiasm Lexus Mr. littleton said. There was a knock at the door come in littleton said it was Ms. Johnson Mr. littleton can I speak to you for a minute please sure you can he said. While he left micheal and chelsea were arguing with each other. Shut up micheal and go brush your teeth said chelsea nigga you shut up I believe nobody asked for you to talk said micheal bitch shut the hell up and get some toothpaste you killing me with that breath chelsea said. Me and Lexus were cracking up, littleton came in and said ladies please we have a new student be nice and calm down.I asked who and  he introduced him to the class this is Justin he will be attending the academy until senior year be nice and make him feel welcome littleton said. He had golden brown hair hazel eyes and an intimidating look on his face. littleton told him to sit where ever he wanted to he sat down across from me and  we locked eyes.

December 14 lunch

The bell rang for lunch me and my friends were starving. when we got to the table and sat down we all noticed Justin sitting by himself so Nya being the social one invited him over to sit with us he shrugged and sat down next to me. Shelby told him he was cute he said thanks with a smile on his face. They all started asking all these questions like where

is he from why he came here.Nya asked where he was from and he said  a place but where she asked again a place Justin said. Nya then got irritated and stopped asking. Then  the bell rang for third block everyone got up and left I was last to throw away my tray. I turned around from throwing away my trash and saw Justin waiting for me. You didn't have to wait for me I said yeah but then you would

have been all alone he said. We walked back and I asked where he was from and once again he said a place. You like being difficult don't you Justin what's wrong with that he said with a grin. As we walked up the steps he asked me about shelby so does the girl that called me cute single or she has a girlfriend I said. oh Justin said with a suprised look on his face. I stared at him and laughed what he asked oh nothing it just looks like you smelled a fart I said smiling. As I reached the last step I miss placed my foot and felt myself fall forward then I was grabbed and up against the wall. I opened my eyes to see Justin his face so close to mine how did you do that I said he never responded. All he said was that's what you get for laughing at me with a smirk on his face he opened the door and walked away.

That night I was busy doing homework for chemistry class and the doorbell rang. I went downstairs and opened the door there standing with a pan of food in his hand was Justin. Hey he said um hi how did you know where I live I asked. I didn't I just thought I should be nice and neighborly he said. Neighborly? what do you mean? I said. I live right across the street from you see. He pointed towards a house behind him. Oh ok then I said. Well are you going to let me in or not he asked oh yeah sure come on in I said. Where should I put the, oh just put it on the table I said.  I got out some plates and Justin helped me set the table so we could eat. This spaghetti is amazing did your mom make this. Oh no she is out of town on business Justin said. Oh then did you make this yeah I'm glad you like it he said with a smile. We spent all night talking and he even helped me out on my chemistry homework. It was midnight Justin and I were in my room. So were are your parents he asked oh my mom is out taking care of my grandma she comes back on Sundays I said. Oh and your dad he asked my dad he is um he died a while back I said tears welling up in my eyes.  Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you justin said. He sat down next to me on my bed lifted my chin and wiped away my tears on my face. It's ok you didn't know I said looking in his eyes they were so gorgeous. We stared into eachothers eyes and he leaned in are lips touched. He kissed me like he meant it but pulled away quickly. I'm sorry I didn't mean to he said getting off the bed . It's ok you don't have to apologize I said . He looked at me and smiled he looked at my clock and it read 12:30. Shit is that really the time I have to go he said running down the stairs and out the front door. Justin wait what's wrong I called after him. I walked out the front door and he was already gone.

JUSTINS POV

I can't believe what I just did what was I thinking kissing her. I just couldn't help it she is just so beautiful and her lips are so soft. I can't I won't I need to becareful next time I don't want them to go after her too.

1 week later

December 21

Justin didn't come to school at all last week I don't know what happend but I planed to go stop by his house after school. Today was the day of winter break that means no school for 3 weeks. When I got home I noticed that Justins front door was wide open. It was a little weird so I went to go make sure he was alright. I stepped inside and saw a mess every where the tv was on fire laying on the floor. The white walls were full of what think was blood and it started to worrie me. As I walked deeper into the house I saw that there was a huge hole in one area that really scared me. I Thought of Justin and wondered if he was here and ok. Then I heard a noise like the sound of someone stepping on glass. I turned around to see if it was Justin but it wasn't it looked like something off a horror movie. It's face was scaley kinda like a snake but its skin was the color of night and its eyes were bloodshot red. It smiled at me so evillly it sent a chill up my spine. All of its teeth were sharpened to a point they looked like fangs but more demon like. I moved back and it let out this horrible sound. It opened it mouth real wide and screeched. I covered my ears and dropped to my knees my head was hurting so bad from that noise. It just kept screaming I felt woozy I uncoverd my ears and before I closed my eyes I saw something it ripped the head off of that thing and the noise stopped.

I woke up in a room it was dark I got up off the bed and tried to find a light switch. I found light and flipped it on the room was small and had white walls every thing in the room was white and bland there were no pictures or anything. I walked towards the white curtains to see that outside the window I was in the woods. I was in a room in a house in the woods were the hell am I thought . I had a pounding headache all I remember is walking into Justins house and that dumb screaming that made me pass out. I heard shouting outside the door I walked over to the door and opened it slightly. I heard what sounded like Justins voice and also other unfamiliar voices. I DONT CARE SHE IS STAYING HERE I heard Justin yell out NO IT'S TO DANGERSOUS I didn't know who that was. Before any more shouting could happen I ran down the steps to see what was going on. Justin what's going on who are all these people where am i. Aylssa its ok your safe here why don't you go back to bed get some rest he said reaching for my arm to take me back up stairs. No I said smacking his hand away from me I want to know where the hello I am and what's going on NOW. Justin I think its time you told her said the guy with curly blonde hair and bright blues eyes. I'm sorry for my cousin acting like and idiot he said. Allow me to introduce my self my name is Adam he shook my hand and introduced me to everyone eles. This is Lucy hi she said and hugged me she had wavy brown hair and glowing brown chestnut eyes. This is collin hey he said and also hugging me he had curly hair like Adam but it was brown and had bright green eyes. This is Shay hello she said with a smile and hugged me she had wavy hair like Lucy with dark brown eyes. And this is are mother Helena st. Claire she shook my hand and gave me a hug. She was absolutely stunning she had light brown wavy hair and hazel eyes like Justin she looked so young. Wow you guys are big huggers I said. They all laughed Haha we just like to meet new people said Helena. So are you done hugging everyone now you think you can go back to bed Justin said with a confused face. Um no for one I'm not tired and second I still don't know what's going on. Justin just tell her please said lucy. Tell me what i said and I thought you said you have no siblings and your mom was on business I said with a mean look on my face. Ugh Alyssa please I JUSTIN TELL HER NOW yelled Helena. Fine what he told me made me cringe I didn't even now if it was the truth of a joke but then they showed me all of them there eyes glowed as bright as the moon they had fangs coming out of there mouths and there skin was as pale as the white walls. I looked at Justin and his eyes weren't hazel anymore they were bright red and skin wasn't golden it was pale like a ghost. He stared at me and that's when I knew that the boy across the street wasnt a boy he was  vampire.