"Yes, of course"

They had just arrived home. The girls went up stairs to pack their bags.  Patrick and Ellen were down stairs talking when they heard, Mom!! From upstairs. Ellen smiled, so did Patrick. She ran up there, when she walked in they smiled, Mom look at our basketball jerseys! Oh that's awesome! They both looked at Ellen and asked her if they could call her mom. She smiled and said, yes of course. and gave them hugs. Then she said, You girls hurry because we are going to get you food, and change into sweats, because I don't want you to wear your buckle jeans there. The girls smiled and continued packing they ran down stairs. They walked out the door and went threw the drive through at Chick-fil-A. They weren't allowed to eat in the Porsche only on road trips,  the car ride was silent because the girls were bummed and didn't want to go to Jill's. They pulled up in the driveway and the girls sighed and got out. They hugged Ellen, they looked up at her. Don't be sad Ellen said. We don't even want to be here, the girls said in sync. Ellen could see the sadness in their eyes and it broke her heart. They broke the hug and the girls stood there staring at the car. Ellen blew them a kiss, the girls turned around and started walking toward the house hey look at that, Ellen cheered. What? Patrick looked the girls jerseys said Pompeo 12 and Pompeo 24.  Just before the girls were inside they heard someone say, Go cougars!! They turned around and it was their dad. They smiled and walked in the house.

Don't forget to vote & comment
Don't ever let anyone dull  your sparkle💖💕
Lauren