BACKGROUND

Before Sofy went to dance class she only had to do it in her room, living room, and shower. No matter what happened something good would be there.

"Mom let's go or I'm going to be late"(not really though) yelled Sofy.

Food check, backpack check, longboard check, perfect now time for school at 7:15. If I get there early enough I'll be able to dance for a little bit. HELL YEAH!

Once she got there nobody was around so she put on some K-pop on and danced her heart out as if her audience was to be clapping and chanting for a invisible person.

"A hello are you listening," questioned someone.

"EK  WHO ARE YOU,"freaked out Sofy,"YOU SAW NOTHING DEAL?!"

"Wow calm down I'm Utorichi but you can call me Richi." said Richi in a calm voice.

Of course while the human was talking Sofy was well you can say analyzing her.

Smaller and skinner than me, long black or brown hair,geeky glasses with lenses. Long sleeve shoulder cut shirt with high waisted shorts and a cape(or as other people call it cardigan).I can trust her don't be nervous.

"I'm Sofy, sorry about that scare back there it's just it felt like a good place to dance to. You know like when your in a grocery store and the big spaces," announced Sofy.

"A few people are coming here so you might want to stop if you don't want to show them the amazing talent you have." commented Richi.

She stopped but was flattered by what Richi said. While walking to where she left her bag Sofy thought about her crush, Roman Razo.