VI

Smackdown Live
10/25

The show opened up with the rosters out around the ring as Shane and Daniel was naming the tag team and women's Survivor Series teams.

Shane: For our top five best male superstars, we're kinda of short on this. John Cena is out for awhile. Dean Ambrose and AJ Styles have a Last Man Standing match at Survivor Series. Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt will have a steel cage match.

Daniel: So what to do in our situation? Here on Smackdown Live, we give our superstars a chance to make a name for themselves. Here are the members of Team Smackdown:

This team was the first tag team to be drafted from NXT, Jason Jordan and Chad Gable. American Alpha.

Shane: This next member has the strength, the endurance, and attitude right for this team. Welcome Apollo Crews to Team Smackdown.

Daniel: The last two spots for Team Smackdown will be contested tonight. The first match will Rahzel versus Curt Hawkins.

Shane: Also, since the United States champion will be represented on Team Raw.

Tonight's 2 out of 3 falls match between The Miz and Dolph Ziggler will not only be for the Intercontinental championship. But also lead Team Smackdown to victory.

Smackdown Live
Rahzel vs Curt Hawkins

I wasn't scared of Curt Hawkins, the fact facer. I superkick him and hit the Glorious Rendition in quick fashion.

Looks like Hawkins needs to [Sunglasses on] face the facts.

I got in the locker to change and I saw Dolph Ziggler getting for his Intercontinental Championship match. I thought I could chat with my potential team captain.

Dolph: Sup kid. Rahzel is it? Nice to meet you.

"Nice to meet you too Dolph. I just wanted to say good luck on your title defense."

Dolph: Thanks man. I gave everything I got at No Mercy. In the end, I got this belt and my career.

"I hate to see you go that night. But either way. Hopefully, we'll meet again. Except this time it'll be for the Intercontinental championship."

Dolph: You remind me of me. Hungry for your first major title. Giving it your all and proving your the best. You got a journey ahead of you.

When you and I meet, we'll going to steal the show. Either Smackdown, Smackdown exclusive PPV, or even Wrestlemania.

Dolph took his title and walked out.

Stealing the show, eh. No problem about that.

I travelled back home to check on the family. While I was going to bed, I get a text.

Rai Rai Raij

R: "Hey bro. Congrats on making it to the Survivor Series match."

Me: "Thanks bro. Congrats on making it on the tag team match."

"Yeah we gotta tag with The New Day but sooner or later. We'll be Raw's W-W-E World Tag Team CHAMPIONS!"

I swear you're into that intro too much!

It's either that or Enzo's intro?

My name is Raij Amoré and I am a Certified G and a bonified stud. And u can't teach that!

STOP IT NOW OR I'M DELETING YOUR NUMBER!

I didn't get another message from Raij. But seconds later from Becky.

Becky Becky

BB: And this right here is Big Cass and he's 7 feet tall and u can't teach that!

Me: Not you too😢

Brickwall

B: BATTA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM! HOW YOU DOIN!

I laugh at my three closest friends messages.

Next then I got into a group call

Raij: Sup Russ Russ.

"Sup bro"

Becky: Hey Razzy

Sasha: Sups

Brick: Russ, These lovely ladies invite us to lunch on Friday. Can you make it to St. Louis?

"I can make it. Tell Bayleaf to save me a hug"

Charlotte: Glad you can make it

"I wouldn't miss it. Well try."

Brick: Raij, have you admit your crush to Ashley?

"Yeah man. She can be your Queen of my Queen City."

Raji: Guys!

Brick: Has he told you about the fanfics he reads?

Raij: GUYS!

"She put her lips to my ear and whisper sweet nothings."

Brick and I along with the girls laugh. Little did we know what was gonna come out of Raij's mouth.

Raij: Russ, have you told Becky you like her.

Brick and Sasha: Ohhhh

After that there was silence. I was stunned. Sasha, Brick, and Raij knew I like her and kept it a secret till I grew the balls to tell Becky. Now it was out there.

The call was still silent but I hung up. I lay in bed with my haunting fears. My phone vibrated, Raij calling me. I didn't pick up. I just wanted to sleep.

Brick's POV

Raij: He's not picking up. I didn't mean it.

Russell was mad when he doesn't answer his phone. I couldn't believe Raij blurt that out with Becky in the call.

Russell is a great guy with a big heart. He is afraid she won't like him the same as he does.

Raij: You two know that Ashley didn't like me like that. Why joke around like that?!

"Bro, I'm sorry. I really am. But you did whisper that in your sleep."

Raij: Uh no I didn't.

"Whatever! You know he wants you dead on Friday"

Raij: I know...