"But there are so many people here."

"Imagine they are dancing with you, trust me once you get started it will feel amazing." Soon OG and I took off; Each move was strong yet connected. People surrounding us realized what was going on and gave us space to dance.

A ring of watchers came encouraging us throughout the whole performance. OG was right, I had never felt better. My heart was pounding, crowds were cheering, and it began to remind me of my performances at the World of Dance.

Once our dance ended I ran to give him a hug.

As we began to pack up a young voice started behind me.

"Ursäkta? Excuse me! Can I take a picture with you?"

"Of course Honey here!" OG and I posed together with her.

"Now I want one with just you guys." She said, so OG stood behind me and placed one arm over my shoulder and the other around my waist. He leaned in and kissed my cheek just before she took the picture.

"Haha thank you!" She ran along and caught up to her family and everyone else dispersed back into the crowed as they were before.

"See how easy it is to bring people together?" OG commented.

"Thank you so much, that was truly amazing!"

"That's why I love The Fooo, I get this amazing feeling inside every time we put on a show."

"That's wild."

"It is, I think you should go talk to Oscar about what is going on. Don't ruin your chance to be part of something this amazing. Tell him your issues and get over it so we can all be a happy family again."

OG and I made our way back to the hotel and we met up with the boys. Everyone was beginning to get crazy because the concert was starting in an hour.

I caught sight of Oscar sitting in the washroom doing his hair.

"Hey, can we talk?" I asked, but soon after three women asked him a bunch of questions distracting him from answering mine.

"Never mind." They shut the washroom door in front of my face. "It's not that important." I finished telling the closed door.

I saw how high on Oscar's priority list I was. Daff stormed into our room.

"Let's go! Shows rolling! Foooers are waiting!" and with that he was out followed by myself and the crew.

"He won't talk to me OG." I whispered to him as we were walking.

"Ahh just ignore him, just think you get back stage passes to a Fooo concert, and if it is too painful looking at Oscar then just look at me!" He answered with a smile.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Thanks OG."

"Sure anytime! Wish me luck!" and with that he gave me a hug and headed out to perform his concert.

"Good afternoon Gothenburg!" I heard Omar yell out to his fans. "Now today is a special day, for every single one of us in this room. This experience will change your life forever! Because FRIDAYS ARE FOREVER!"

The crowd went insane! Half the girls in the room were crying only wishing for one of the boys to look at them twice and I got to spend the whole year with them. This fact made me a little happier and I began singing along with them.

"You think we're running out of time oh! This nights never ending, you got to let yourself go-o-o-oo cause Fridays are forever!"

The boys were living it up on stage and so was I behind the scenes.