"Shit. I'm doing this all wrong again," Alyssa murmured.

She frowned.

But Alyssa just took her hand and led her to sit in a comfy-looking couch.

"B-Babe, I actually even prepared a speech for this but it flew out of the window when you kissed me," Alyssa said before kissing the back of her palm that she was holding.

"You didn't answer my-"

"Please, let me talk first, Babe," Alyssa cut her off.

Alyssa looked serious and nervous that she agreed.

"I know we did these all wrong. We got married first, had a physical relationship, before we actually started dating each other," Alyssa never broke eye contact with her.

Shit. Her heart was beating erratically. There were butterflies in her stomach that only Alyssa ever caused.

"Even if I can't change that, even if this doesn't seem like a step forward because we're already married, I'm still begging you to please by my girlfriend, Babe, because I am 203% sure that I am in love with you. I love you, Mika."

She couldn't speak. God, Alyssa loves her, too. She wanted to cry because of how happy she felt. No words can explain what she was feeling right now. Soon, she felt tears forming on her eyes.

Alyssa panicked.

"Look, I know I'm playing dirty. I know Ara asked to court you and you're probably all confused right now but I just can't give you up. I can't lose you. And if it means tying you to me by not giving you a divorce and asking you to be my girlfriend instead of courting you first, I would do it. I love you and I would turn your like for me into love. I swear."

She really thought her heart was going to burst with love. Still, she laughed lightly and wiped the tears before it even fell. There was the overthinking Alyssa she really does love.

"Babe?" Alyssa asked worried.

She squeezed Alyssa's hand.

"So, Babe, w-will you be my girlfriend?" Alyssa asked again determined.

"No. I asked first. Will you be my girlfriend, Ly?"

And she smiled as brightly as she could.

"But-"

"Just say yes, Alyssa, and be my girlfriend," she snapped.

She didn't want to hear any buts from Alyssa. She just wanted to Alyssa to be hers officially.

Alyssa's eyes shone. "Yes."

One word from Alyssa and she was in heaven. She pulled Alyssa again and kissed her as lovingly as she could.

"So that means you're my girlfriend now?" Alyssa asked disbelievingly.

"Of course! It works both ways, you idiot,"  she said in between kisses.

But she stopped herself because now it was her turn.

"Don't go scaring the shit out of me about talks of divorce again, Alyssa Valdez!" she said before biting Alyssa on the shoulder.

"What? Why would I ever think of getting a divorce? Weren't you listening? I love you. I'm in love with you!"

"I didn't know that!" she retorted. "And wag ka ngang alis ng alis! Ang hilig mo pa naman mag overthink! You didn't see me turn down Ara tuloy."

Alyssa moved away from her.

"You turned Ara down?!"

"Siyempre! Ikaw ang mahal ko so bakit ako magpapaligaw sa iba?" she snapped at Alyssa.

"W-wait... you love...me?"

She rolled her eyes. God, why was Alyssa so dense? And why the hell was Alyssa finding it difficult to believe that she loves her?!

"You really are an idiot. I even asked you to be my girlfriend first! Why do you think I did that?" she said.

She put her arms around Alyssa's neck and kissed her with all her might. Then, she hugged her and whispered on her ear.

"I love you, Alyssa Valdez-Reyes."

Alyssa took over after hearing that and led them into the bedroom. That night, they made love like there was no tomorrow. They enjoyed their first night together as an official couple to their hearts content.

And as they were about to fall asleep, her head was on Alyssa's arm and Alyssa was hugging her tightly, they made their first promises.

"Everything's gonna change now, Babe," Alyssa whispered.

"Yes. We'd have to start telling people," she said.

"We're probably gonna have a lot of problems."

"I know."

"But, Babe, let's promise to always work this out. I promise to do anything to keep you," Alyssa kissed her head.

"I promise to do the same, Babe. I love you," she replied.

She leaned up and Alyssa leaned down to kiss her on the lips.

"I still can't believe you love me, too," Alyssa said with a smile.

She laughed before kissing Alyssa again. Then, she remembered something.

"I can't believe you actually said 203%. Ang corny mo," she teased.

Alyssa turned red from embarassment and hugged her closer to hide her face at the crook of her neck.

"I thought it was sweet," Alyssa whined. She felt her breath on her neck.

"It was. Sweet but corny. I love you even more for it though," she said sincerely.

"You do?" Alyssa said, turning her head to peek at her.

She met her gaze.

"I do."

"I love you," Alyssa whispered before kissing her sweetly.

Then, Alyssa's kisses turned from sweet to passionate.

Their sleep got postponed because they showed their love with each other with their bodies once more. Alyssa was on fire and so was she.

END OF CHAPTER.

-

Author's notes: OO NA. CORNY NA AKO. Pero yung line na "I'm 203% sure that I'm in love with you" talaga yung line na pumasok sa isip ko kaya ginamit ko rin siyang title. So matagal na yan sa isip ko. Hahahuhu.

Very short chapter. Gusto ko lang mag UD kasi grabe kayo magpanic. Hindi pa sila magdidivorce siyempre. Kapag malapit na ending yun.

I would probably do another short one bago tayo magproceed sa first problem or the next one would end with the problem. Hindi ko na alam gagawin ko ngayong sila na eh. Hahahahahaa.

Thank you for reading! Sana nagustuhan niyo. 😁