Out

Meliodas's POV:
Elizabeth and I were walking down the streets of Furuba the city of potions. I am currently staring at he with wide eyes, looking like an idiot. Go me. I think sarcastically.
"Sir Meliodas? Is everything ok?"
"I just need one thing..." I whispered to myself. I stop and turn around. Then put my right arm out so she would stop. Then I run up and hug her her delicious breasts with my face in between them. They are so warm...
"Ummmm... Sir Meliodas?" Her face turning red as a strawberry. She is so cute when she blushes!! Why doesn't she understand that she is the only person I do this to and will always be the only one. The only one for me.
I stop and walk off as if nothing happened.
"You coming?" I asked
"Yes, but look at this sir Meliodas" Elizabeth said pointing at some vender selling potions.
I walk over to her. It's so cute he she calls me sir. I look at what she pointed to. It was a love potion. I really need to get that.
"Elizabeth, can you pick up some ingredients that Ban needed, here's the list" I said trying to shoo her away while handing her the list.
"Ok" She said as she smiled brightly at me. Then she walked off.
I walk around the block we were on once and circle back to the potion's seller. Making sure I am not seen by anyone.
"Can I get one love potion?" I whisper asking while looking to see if anybody could see me doing this.
"Sure, do u have a special someone?" The man asked wiggling his eyebrows.
"Not yet" I said grinning like a madman.
I give him the coins and rush off as to not be caught. I stick the little pink bottle in my pocket. I see Elizabeth with TONS of bags in her hands, bending over a stall buying onions.
So I decide to surprise her.
I run up and put my face under her skirt. She shrieks and drops her bags.
"Oh Sir Meliodas it just you." She says still as red as a tomato.
I love it when she's flustered.
I pick up her bags with a smirk on my face, as I remove myself from her skirt.
"Lets head back now. Ok?" I ask
She nods.
We walk back in silence. I stare at her the whole time and then Diane ran up out of nowhere.
"Captain, you have been gone a long time. I got lonely." Diane said while making a pouty face.
"Sorry. We we had to pick up groceries for Ban." I responded. We all walk back to The Boars Hat. Diane and Elizabeth are giggling about Grimore and Princess Veronica's relationship. I on the other hand am thinking about what I should do with the love potion i bought.
We finally arrive at The Boars Hat, I run up to Elizabeth and I's room and lock the door.
Ok let's first read the directions.
______________________________
First the liquid in the bottle should be clear. Second pull out some of your hair and place it into the bottle. Shake until the liquid turns into a light pink color.
______________________________
I do as the directions said and added my hair to the bottle and shuck the bottle until pink. Then I stuck it back in my pocket and left the room.
I walk down the stairs to the bars smiling like I won a million dollars.
Elizabeth and Diane are sitting at the bar while Ban is cooking so that we can open for the day.
*•.{___________}.•*
Send me me ideas u think I should add!! 🤗🤗