Chapter 2: My Sweet Nightmare

"What's wrong with you?" yoona told me as she and yuri dragged me outside our classroom. Deafening silence filled the whole room after that so-called incident. I really didn't know why. He and that girl too feels awkward at each other. 

"Wrong question. What's WRONG with them?" i asked back instead of answering them. "..and who's that boy?" Yoona and Yuri looked at each other before giving me the answer i need. They dragged me again into a secluded area. Seriously, what's wrong with them?They've been dragging me all the time.

"He's popular here in our school. Don't you know that?." yuri said in a discreet voice. What's with that voice? they're shouting at me awhile ago.

""He's Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun." Yoona said.

-

-

-

"..so?" i broke the moment of silence & gave them this so-what look.

"His family owns one of the largest company in korea." she continued. And i still give them my so-what look. Ehem, Not surprised at all. 

"..and what's her relation with that girl?" i asked.

"She's Victoria.. her girlfriend. they've been each other for almost 2 years now." yoona said. Wow! that's retard. That girl is just so unlucky! 

"But what did i do wrong? why did he glared at me like that?" i asked raising my eyebrow.

"That's his chair." they answered in unison.

"Then he should've said so." damn, it's my fault.

"Actually, he and Victoria just had a misunderstanding this morning. And Kyuhyun is really a hot-tempered creature." Yuri answered.

'Where did you know that?" Yoona faced yuri as if she missed an important event of her life.

"I was eavesdropping them." this sexy fella chuckled.

Thank God that the bell rang before they begin do something weird.

"Seohyunnie! Let's have some lunch." I stopped at my track. Seohyunnie.. 

"We've decided to call you Seohyunnie. will that be okay?" yoona added.

"Sure! and i'll both of you, YoonYul!" i pointed at them.

Instead of going to the Cafeteria, we made our way through the garden since i brought some lunch with me. I can't believe Yoona eats a lot. Take Note: A LOT!

MISSION 1: Find a Friend. (Mission Complete)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I went home later that day. It's so tiring to introduce yourself in every subject, since i'm the only newcomer in our class. 

 I stood up and stretched my body. *yawn* "First day of class and assignment already?" i murmured and  went straight to my bed. My head hurts. 

Those stare, i feel as if i've seen those before. Before i knew it,i was already asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

#flashback# 

"Don't you know how stupid you are?" the 8-year boy shouted at me.

"you don't have the right to say that!" a 6-year old me cried as i caress my knee. 

"you're always the clumsy and stupid thing ever!" he yelled again.

"stop yelling! can't you just say sorry? you're the one who stumbled me." i said and wipe off the blood stains on my knees.

-

-

-

-

-

"i'm sorry." he said in a low but sincere voice. He wiped my tears away and he blew the scar on my knee so that it will hurt less.

I just sat there, dumbfounded. Staring at him.

He then turned red.

"Stop staring at me seohyunnie!"  he poked my head as he ran away.

That was the last time i saw him since we moved to states. He's my eternal rival. And i treasure him so much. Cho Kyuhyun.

#End of Flashback#

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the middle of the night.

It's NOT him. They only have similar name. 

"i'm sorry." 

it echoes in my ears again.

It can't be him.

It can't be him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END of CHAPTER 2. :D

it's kinda short..