the burn of jc:chapter 1

chapter 1:

"when do we get to meet her!"i asked anxiously to Nick.

"wait,calm down.we will get there.i just have to tell my mom where were going."he replied.

I sat down on his lawn chair and thought.Maybe shes nice,or maybe shes mean.anyway i cant keep thinking about it because im still upset about my uncles death.

"Hey lets go.we need to get back by 6:30.Ok?"he asked

i looked at my watch and it was 2:54.

we walked through his yardand into the woods to the salon barking lot and reached her door.nick knocked on her door and waited for about 30 seconds.

She opened the door and there she was.come to think of it she looked kind of rude.

"you must be Garrett,right?"she asked me.

I hesitated,thinking of what to say.so,i just blurted something out.

"Ya,thats me.im sure nick has told you a lot about me."I assumed.

She replies with an unexpected answer,"not much,but you sound nice."

Nice!?what is she thinking,she could have at least gave me a better word besides "nice".

I lied to nick and said I have to go home because my mom told me to warm up.

"Ok,ill see you tomorrow"he replied.i walked off her back porch steps and walked down the street.i looked back once to see nick looking back too and I saw jc give me a despicable glance and looked down at nick.

"I knew there was something wrong with her."I told my self as I got to my street.

As I got to my front porch I sighed at the look of the sky and walked in.i got to my room and plopped on the bed thinking of the look she gave me.

Moral of the day:keep your friends close and your enemies closer

.