Chapter 4 "Reality Set In"

Chapter 4 "Blood vs. Love"

*FLASHBACK 1914*

Cataleya

I found out Cassandra was drinking animal blood. What the hell is that suppose to be? It's like she's shutting out who she really is.

I may have hated her but there was no way I am letting this information slip up.
I needed to go see her if this was actually true, I bet she would be thrilled to see me.

"Hello sister" I greeted her with a grin sticking out my face.
"Ca-Cataleya?! What are you doing here? H-how did you find me?" She stutters. Told yah she'd be pleased.

"Oh please don't act all surprised. I aways know where you are" I said smiling
"Cataleya please if your still here for revenge why not just kill me? Please! I can't take this anymore! Constant running from you is driving me nuts! Kill me! Just kill me!" She pleads. Well she was nuts alright. I wasn't chasing her, I just love making fun of her and I promised her an eternity of misery remember? I'm just keeping my word.

But I didn't visit because of revenge.

"I'm here to talk to you about something. Your choice of lifestyle has made you weak. Stop it with the stupid vampire parlor tricks. Cause I know it's nothing compared to the power you can have with human blood. And now you need it. But you can change that. Human blood gives you that."

"Is that what this is about? Why you are here? So you can change me?"

"No! I want you to remember who you are!" I hissed

"Why?! So that I'll feed? So I'll kill? So I'll remember what's it like to be sisters again?" She backfires.

"I'll expose you to the whole town if you don't listen to me" I threatened

"You know what? You go do that. Tell them that vampires are residing here in Story Brooke. Let them chain me up, let them put a steak through my heart cause at least I'll be free from you"

I pulled off my 'ok fine' face, I was laughing. she had me smirking to her reaction. Cassandra is such a wuss. I told my witch friend to erase her memory talking with me. At least she can pretend she never saw me, it'll make her believe I had no idea where she is. But I always know where she was.

I knew what she was when she was still drinking human blood. But if she stops this, her body and strengths will change. And when she gets a taste of human blood again...all the years she didn't drink it will come back and will unravel with hunger so strong that can wipe out an entire village. Her body will think she's starving so it creates a burning sensation if she doesn't feed.

Causing her to go off the rails..

4 years later she moved to Sagan Falls. I wanted to bother her but I had other plans. But Sagan Falls is in my list of towns to visit. It has someone I need and it wasn't Cassandra.

Ethan

I just came by from Cassandra's house. She was a bit off, she looked like she was crying and I could smell blood from her doorstep.I was asking her out but she seemed too distracted to even answer my question. I find her very pretty and intriguing, but she looks a lot like the girl I saved 300 years ago. Cataleya was it, she was also pretty.

I came to Sagan Falls for a reason.

It's a mission that I was destined for.
I was created to complete the task and I wouldn't stop until I do.
Her life is in my hands, I'm her guardian. I'm supposedly guard her with my life and be close to as far as possible.

And I can't do that if we're just friends.

I have to make her mine, till then I could guard her closely and I'd have the perfect excuse.