5. Mr.Staff. . . . ??

Xx Crystal's POV xX
After we got out of gym, I hurried to my next class. I always liked to get there before everyone so I could get to draw or something. I looked at my schedule. 
'4th period-Social Studies - StaffCMS2'
What? Do I not have a teacher for social stuides?? Oh great. . .
I went outside into the portable  area, and found my classroom. I walked in the classroom. I saw a man sitting at the desk. He looked pretty offical. So maybe there was a miss type in the schedules? I sat down in the back of the classroom. I'll get new glasses soon, I rather sit in the back with less people surrounding me. . . I took out my journal and started sketching again. While I was sketching, I would see people walk into the classroom, and look at me then they would go sit down. I felt my ears start dropping. I was burdened with these ears. Or well what was left of them. I was a bit surprised that i hadn't heard snickering all day, I guess that's a plus. As the classroom started to get full, I was Amber sit to my right. She smiled at me, and I looked back at my paper. I felt like suck a jerk. . .  I saw someone sit to my left, there hair was short and black. She also had a light purple hoodie and with fluff on the adjuster strings. She also had headphones that had robotic cat ears on them.

 She also had headphones that had robotic cat ears on them

She's a human. . . She must be part of the special program I guess. From what I know, only 15 humans come to this school. 5 per grade. This girl, Raven and that other Noland guy from 2nd. They must have it worse then I do. I snap out my thoughts, and I see that the whole classroom has filled up. The bell rings, and I close my journal and I put it aside. The teacher goes up to the front of the classroom.
"Hello class, I'm Mr.Martin. Or well, StaffCM2 as the schedules say. Yeah the schedules got my name messed up."
The class snickered
"Anyways feel free to call me Mr.Martin or Mr.M or anything that isn't inappropriate. "
"Like Mr.Staff?" Said Amber and the class turned to look at her.
"Hmmm, well if it's easier to remember then I guess it's alright." Amber stared at the teacher in shock, and the whole class turned to Mr. . . Staff?
"Hahaha, well let's get on the the expectations. " He seems nice. I turned to look at Amber who looked like she could die of laughter at anymoment. I also turned to look at the other girl, she just looked at me. She must not be having the best day. I could tell she was listening to music, but because she was part of the robotics club, she could wear anything like that. She must be one of the "officals" in the club. I would join, I'm very good at robots and any type of technology, but I'm too anti-social. . . So I didn't get enough strength to go and join . .  Maybe this year. . .
"Hey what you staring at? Oh right. I'm no "normal" around here." She said to me sarcasticly.  Oh no, I must have been staring.
"S-s-sorry! I'm sorry. . . I-i didn't mean to stare at you. . ." I responded.
"Huh." She smirked "your a shy one? "
". . ."
"The names Nadia. "
"I'm Crystal.  . . ."
"That's a nice name."

A/N
Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't posted much. I've been really busy lately, but I had just enough time to finish this chapter. Hope you all enjoyed it! ^~^
-Cyvett