2: 1st period Candles.

Xx Crystal's xX
I walked down the long hallways. Room 304. . . . That's my homeroom and 1st period, I walked through the center of the school. Its like a towns square or something. There was a lot of students socializing. I walked past into the 300 wing. Okay, room 304. I just need to get to room 304, and start the day. God my cheek hurts. . . I found my classroom and I went in. I saw a lot of people I recognized. I looked around for a seat, and saw that the only seat left was one at the very back. Great, its like they new about my seeing problem. I went and I sat down. As I walked to the back of the classroom, I left all the eyes on me. I finally got to my seat and sat down. I seat next to a girl with blue bunny ears and blue eyes, she was wearing a huge blue bow, with a pink shirt with a link skirt. She wore light blue jeans under her skirt. Shes pretty short too.

Then to my left I saw a girl with black hair,blue eyes and gray wolf ears

Then to my left I saw a girl with black hair,blue eyes and gray wolf ears. She also had a hoodie that had a red fox on it.

They didn't talk to me, so I opened my journal and started drawing

They didn't talk to me, so I opened my journal and started drawing. The only thing I drew when I felt anxious.

While I was drawing, the girl with the bunny ears kind of half stood up

While I was drawing, the girl with the bunny ears kind of half stood up. She was looking over trying to see my drawing. I had a mini panic, and I closed my journal. In the corner of my eye, I saw her frown.
"Heyyyyyy cmon I wanna see!" She sexploditedly.
"Wow CandleLight, you sure have no shame." Said the Kitusun (means wolf/fox girl) to my other side.
"Oh hush storm, your no better. Remember when I introduced you to Oscar, you tried to kiss him?? And you say I'm bad."
"It's was A DARE, and I might be worse but whatever."
"Anyyywaaayyyssss I'm Cindy, my friends call me candlelight! And that over there," she said gesturing to how I supposed was 'storm' "is Strom Blackwood, or well, just storm."
"Wow candle so official with the last name and everything."
" Hush hush, well what's your name?"
"M-my names Crystal. . . " I said quietly. No wonder no one ever talks to me. You can nearly hear me.
"Crystal? That's a nice name!!" Responded Candle almost as soon as I spoke.
"Thank you. . . that's nice of you to say, . ."
"Your welcome!" I think she's going to be very loud this year. . . oh god. . .
"Hey Amber, can you stop Candle from exploding this poor child's ears." Said storm.
The girl in front of me turned around. Her green eyes staring at me. She has black hair, white and gray fox ears, a maroon sweater, and well she looks a lot like. . .
"Heys! You sures quites." She said to me.
"Uhhhhh ? . . . what?" I have no idea what she just said.
"Amber you did it again . .. . " said Storm. Does this "Amber" always talk like this??
"Oh, sorry. I'm just uses to talking to my friends like that. My apologies." She told me. Oh well at least I understand her now.

My thoughts were inturputed by the late bell, and the teacher starting the lesson. Amber turned to look to the front, and so did storm and CandleLight, or Cindy however I should call her. The teacher started to talk about math stuff, and I started to day dream. Today's going well. I've only been hit once. That's a win. And i think i meet some new people. Interesting people. . . .