What's this, a dream?

Callie woke up in the morning. It was Sunday. She remembered the night with Kothe. Well, good I didn't spent the whole night there. She didn't wanna go out of bed. So she stayed, thinking about Nick.

Suddenly, a chill ran down Callie's spine. She was under the blanket, and she could hear some kind of noise near the bed. Phew, it was Mojo. No wait! It wasn't. Mojo came on the bed, and that noise still continued. Then, Callie could see a white hand come out. Then, the whole body. She was filled with Scratches of blood and was white everywhere.

"Help! Somebody help me! A ghost! Somebody help..."and she fainted.
"Callie, Callie! Are you alright?!" Nick was right over Callie. "The ghost! She was, she was..." Callie was so terrified. "Calm down Callie, it's alright, you must seen a nightmare". "But... Wait. Nick?! How come your here?" "We are in Melbourne, Callie. And after that rape incident that happened to you, I have booked tickets for back to Sydney tomorrow". "But weren't we in Sydney already? You were with Ally and you were..." "I was what?" "You both were smooching". Nick was shocked. "Never in my wildest dreams would I smooch any other girl but you, Callie. You must have been through a nightmare.". Callie was happy that it was a dream, and everything was normal. Then Nick and Callie kissed, what seemed forever for Callie.

But please vote!