Chapter 11 - Welcome to the Garcia household

Ricky's P.O.V.

We walked out to the parking lot and the girls put their suitcases in the trunk of Emery's car. Emery got into the driver's seat and Lauren ran to get the seat next to him so me and Landry sat down in the backseat. Emery then started the car and drove out from the parking lot.

"So where are we going to stay?" Landry asked.

"Well Lauren you're staying with Emery at his house and Landry you're staying with me" I said and smiled.

"Omg yes! This is going to be so awesome!" Lauren and squeled.

Emery looked over at her and chuckled and I turned to Landry.

"So I'm stuck with you 24/7?" She said.

"Yep!" I said and chuckled.

"I can't wait!" She said and laughed.

A bit later we arrived outside of my house. Me and Landry got out and took her suitcase from the trunk. We then said bye to Emery and Lauren and they drove off. We walked to the door and I unlocked it and held it up for her.

"Welcome to the Garcia household" I said and smiled.

"Well thank you" Landry said and walked inside and I followed her.

As we had taken off our shoes a small white and black pug came running towards us. It was Bruno, our dog.

"Aww so cute! Hey there little one, what's your name?" Landry said as she kneeled down and started petting Bruno.

"That's Bruno, our dog. As it's only me and my mom who lives here it was quite empty so we got him two months ago" I said.

As Landry were playing with Bruno my mom came out from the kitchen.

"Oh you're back honey" She said and smiled.

"Hi mom" I said and smiled.

"And you must be Landry" My mom said and looked at Landry.

"Oh yeah that's me, it's so nice to meet you" Landry said as she stood up and stretched out her hand to shake my mom's.

"I'm Tammy, Ricky's mom. It's so nice to finally meet you. He's been talking so much about you" My mom said and hugged Landry.

"Oh really?" Landry asked as she hugged back.

"More than you'd ever imagine. He really likes y...." My mom started.

"Mom! Stop embarrassing me" I said and blushed.

"I'm sorry sweetie but I just finds it so adorable how much you've been talking about her. Anyways let's show you your room Landry" My mom said.

"Okay sure" Landry said and reached to grab her suitcase.

"I'll take it" I said and grabbed it before her.

"Thanks" Landry said and smiled.

My mom then took Landry upstairs and I followed them while carrying the suitcase upstairs. We walked into the guest room which was next door to my room.

"I hope you'll like it and feel like home here" My mom said and smiled.

"I will for sure" Landry said as she spotted something on the desk in the room.

Landry walked over to it and on the desk there was loads of papers and different kind of pens and other art things. She looked at them all and smiled.

"What are all these for?" She then asked.

"Well Ricky told me that you like art so I got them for you" My mom said and smiled.

"Oh that's so nice of you, really. You didn't have to do that" Landry said and smiled.

"I know but I wanted too. I'll let you unpack now and go down and prepare the dinner" My mom said and left the room.

"I'm so sorry for her... I wanted her to act normal and not embarrassing you know" I said and bit my lip.

"Are you kidding me! She's awesome. I already love her. And by the way, how much have you actually talked about me?" Landry said.

"Well maybe a bit to much but in my defense you're an interesting person" I said.

"Aww well you know I'm flattered" She said and smiled.

I then helped her to unpack and we then walked down to have dinner with my mom. My mom and Landry got along very vell and I was really happy for that. The rest of the evening we spent on the couch watching a movie with my mom. Landry also showed us a drawing that she had done for her A-levels in art class. It was a portrait of me and it looked so unbelievable real. That girl is so talented. She said she wanted me to keep it and my mom immidiately wanted to put it up on our photo wall in the hallway.