A normal day without a hug

Max wakes up first and Noah had his back facing Max. It bothers Max but he thinks Noah just wasn't feeling good so he let it pass. Max went to his office to finish his work and after he finished he made breakfast. Noah was still asleep so Max tried to wake him up but Noah wouldn't budge. Max then kissed him and that didn't work so Max hugged him.

Noah woke up and it caught him by surprise. Noah quickly pushed him away, put on his glasses and said "good morning." Max was confused at why Noah didn't hug him back, but he was to tired yesterday so he didn't remember him saying "stop hugging me." So Max just ignored it and replied "good morning, I made breakfast, come eat." Noah nodded his head and got up.

As they were walking they held hands and Noah glanced at Max. Max was smiling and then they got to the table. Noah let go of his hand and sat down. Max got his plate that had eggs and bacon it. Noah started to eat and then Max suddenly asked "why did you sleep with your back facing me? You always slept facing and hugging me." Noah didn't say anything and kept eating. Max ignored it and ate his food.

It was 4pm and they were watching a movie filled with action. Noah sat away from him but Max still held his hand. When the movie was over Max kissed him and said "wanna go to the store with me?" Noah shook his head no and Max said "okay I'll be back in a minute, I'll get you snacks so don't fall asleep." Max got his jacket and left the house. Noah always fell asleep after a movie but he tried to stay awake.

Noah was on his phone. 7 minutes pasted and Max came through the door "Im back, its so cold outside, I wonder when winters going to be over." Noah looked over by him and grabbed the bags from Max's hands. Noah usually hugged him but he didn't. Max cooked dinner and Noah helped him make it. It was 7pm and noah was tired.

They ate they're food and when they were done Max took his and Noah's plate and washed them. By then it was 7:30pm and Noah walked to they're room and noah took his glasses off and put them on the table, and dropped on the bed. Noah fell asleep quickly. Max walked in and covered him with the blanket. Max wondered why he didn't hug him today but he didn't give it much thought. He turned off the light and got into bed. They both fell asleep and Noah still didn't hug him.

To be continued