goodnight

Its 8pm and Max is working on a book he's writing for work. Noah is half asleep on the couch watching TV. Noah loves hugs so he hugs Max a lot throughout the day, so Noah wanted a hug before he got into bed. Noah got up from the couch and walked to Max's office and said "I'm going to bed soon, I want a hug."

Noah walked to his chair and hugged Max from behind. Noah was hugging Max for about a minute and Max said "Stop hugging me I'm working and its annoying." Noah didnt say a word as he let go, he put his head down while slowly leaving the room. Noah always hugged Max. Noah thought he was happy when he hugged him. But now Noah thinks "I guess he doesn't like my hugs, I'll stop."

As Noah left the room he went into their bedroom and he got into bed. He covered his face with the blanket and tried not to be sad about it. He fell asleep as a tear rolled down.

Max was almost finished but he wanted to sleep, so he went to the bedroom as Noah was asleep. Max got in to bed and covered his body with the blanket as Noah's back faced him. Which is rare because Noah always hugged Max in his sleep. Max didn't mind it much. "Goodnight Noah." Max said while dozing off.

To be continued