chapter 2 hunted school and the assassin

naru pov

( when mai and her friends telling ghost stories )

as I walked throw the hallway of the new school building to find any info on the old school building I hear voices in a classroom I found 3 girl telling ghost stories I stud by the door and listened to there story's to see if they have any info for me for the investigation on the old school building but there wasn't much so I thought id have some fun as they started to count down 1...2...3 " 4" I said making the two girl jump and scream  I noticed there was what looked like glowing gold eyes   ( what mai looks like in school now ) I

 I then tuned on the light to find I girl sitting where the glowing light was and I couldn't stop staring at her eyes as she looked at me with a blank stare then blink andlooked at her friends that what I realised they was flirting with me and ask...

 I then tuned on the light to find I girl sitting where the glowing light was and I couldn't stop staring at her eyes as she looked at me with a blank stare then blink andlooked at her friends that what I realised they was flirting with me and asking me question friend 1 "hey what year are you in ? " I looked at them and gave them a fake smile and said "I'm Kazuya Shibuya im 17 this year " I glanced at the golden eyed  girl I couldn't read her face but to what I could tell she seen right throw it in a instant and then they asked "do you like telling ghost stories too you can join us" I tuned to her friends and said " yes id like that "then  I heard her angel like voice " well mrs Shibuya may I ask what you are doing here ??" I quickly snapped out of my daze "i have some business " I said she nodded then started to get her thing to go "mai you not going now are you?  you know all the best ghost "  mai so that was her name " no thank anyway Iv got to go" and with that she was off into the dark " well in you excuses me I must be going and you two best be off home " I then tuned to leave and do a bit of research on this mai girl .........

(sorry that this had to be change my laptop messing up on me please tell me what you think thanks =)    )