P!NK.....{7}

Chapter 7: Hell wit ya

"Jenny....can you hear me?" I slowly open my eyes. I'm in a dark room. What the fuck? I can see a lighter going swiftly across the room. "Where am I? What the hell is going on?" "Shhh dont scare her. We just wanna have some fun with ya." "Help me! Somebody help!" I screamed from the top of my lungs as loud as I could until I felt a pain deep in my shoulder. "Morphine should shut her up. Get her outta here." Everything was slowed down like in slow motion. guess this is what dying feels like. What happened after I fell out in the mall? Where's Robbie? "H-h-help," I rapsed. The lights shut on ana it was bright as hell. the light blinded me and I still couldnt make out the face looking me in the eye. He held a scalpel and started to cut my arm slowly and deeper and deeper. I screamed as loud as my voice could until nothing more came from my throat.

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

"Jenny!" I was screaming and crying in his arms. He was shaking me until I could see Robbie. "Jen stop its me." "Robbie?" I touched his face and he sighed in relief. "You scared the hell out of me." "What ....the hell happened." "You fainted in the mall. I called the paramedics and they said your blood sugar was extremley low." I'm alive. Thats all that matters. "It was a nightmare. I was scared for my life. It seemed so real." "It was just a dream. just a dream." I rested my head on his chest until I could feel the tears swelling up inside of me.

Just a dream? A horried nightmare? Who was that voice I heard? Was it Ian? Was it my dad? Was it david? I dont know anymore. I feel like i'm losing my mind. He was smoothing my blonde hair as I cried. Trying to forget the pain...trying....forgetting? Wasnt even in my thought process. I breathed in slowly and shuddered at the cool fall breeze creeping in the room. I curled in a ball and slowly drifted out of my reality. I gotta know....just gotta know.

Just gotta know

Just gotta know

The air freezing around me. I'm standing in front of silver bars starring into his eyes. "D-d-dad?" "Jen? Is that you?" "Why....you killed mom. why? she did nothing wrong and you tried to hurt me and david went criminaly insane and its all your fault! I hate you! I hate you!!!" The gaurds pulled me away. he watched me with a huge grin on his face. not hurt at all. "Jen youll realize what i've done will change your life! you'll love me and avenge my name!" He screamed at me. I couldnt even hear his voice anymore. Everything in the room changed....pink....rose.....fucisa....ewww......so ugly! no! What have I done? what have I become? A barbie doll? Ick!!! It makes my flesh crawl! I woke up rapidly breathing hard. "Jen....what is going on with you?" I rubbed my eyes hard and ignored her voice. I didnt feel like dealing with this shit right now. I looked at the clock and it said 6 am. "Jen you know you hear me! Damnit answer me!" "What amber! What!" She pulled at her long brown ponytail. "You know Robbie worries about you now. I had to send him home. You talk in your sleep. you had a fever." Oh no....great i just fucked up everything. she's gonna figure out what I said about her and justin.

"And...you dont like justin either." "No amber look-" "No! You look! Wake the hell up! do you see what your doing! I'm not gonna be here when your plan fails! I'm not gonna be here when the clique 6 hurts you. I'm done putting up with your bs!" "You're just jealous! You never wanted me to be fabulous cuz you only think of yourself! At least I go with somebody who cares about me!" "You think he cares? Please I cant wait until your little world crumbles down and then we'll see who the real bitch is." "Bitch? me a bitch? oh you've got it twisted you pyshco get the hell out." "Gladly fuck you and clique 6!" She grabbed her bags and slammed the door behind her.

Bitch? me please! I went in the bathroom and starred at my reflection. I punched the mirror until the it shattered and my fists were bloody. I started to cry and picked up a piece of the shattered glass. What have I become? I'm just like those bitches. Just like them.