Chapter Thirty

You had been staying at Matthew's house for about a month. You didn't see him much since he was always typing away in his office which was kept locked. The only time you saw him was when he got food and went to sleep. He'd sometimes take breaks for about an hour, but would quickly get back to work.

At the moment he was taking a break and walked into the kitchen to get food. He soon realized that you hate eaten quite a lot of it. You were extremely hungry and barely knew how to cook so most of the snacks were gone. When he realized that a switch went off in his brain. He marched over to you and pointed a finger in your face.

"You need to get a job if you are going to keep eating everything. Writing isn't working and I'm barely making enough money to feed myself so if you want to stay get a job and buy your own food. If you don't show that you have a job you have to leave." He said, he was stern and seemed a bit angry.
"Maaaaaatttttttttt." You groaned as he marched away back into his office. You heard the door lock and you slumped down on the couch.
"I don't want to work... but if I don't I have to leave... ugh." You mumbled, you groaned and stood up. Put on shoes, and began marching to the door.
"Fine! I'll get a job!" You shouted at him.
"Good." He replied flatly. You stepped out of the house and went off to Yorknew to find a place to work.

As you walked around Yorknew you found a small coffee shop that was hiring. You shrugged and stepped in. You talked to the manager and he said to come by for an interview the next day. You agreed and left, for some reason you had a strange feeling about working at that coffee shop, but it was your last chance, so you took it.

-----------------------------------------------------

The last two chapters haven't  been too eventful, but don't worry, in the next one, something might happen ;)