jean-jacques rousseau is into fisting

author's note i want to drink bleach

author's boyfriend's note i support jean jacques rousseau and all of his kinks

author's note shut up jem this is my fic and im gonna kinkshame the fMAN

author's boyfriend's note shut eh fuck up let the man get a fuckin fist up his ass

author's note why can't he shove JESUS and a LOVE FOR GOD AND ALL HOLY THINGS up his ass

good morning eve  ery one,. this is not your typical love story. this is about a man.,. and a fist.

so one day my main guy jean jacques rousseau was enjoying the nice cold summer winter cold summer day and he was just having a grand old time thinking babout getting fisted. he was gingle at the time and din't have  a fuckbuddy so he had nobody to fist him which i think is really sad becasue everyone deservers someone who will love them and shove their fist up his ass.l

anyways.

jean jacques rousseau was kinda feeling sorry for himself so he decide d to call up his good buddy john locke.

what the fuck is up john locke are you fucking stoned yet, jean jacques rousseau saidl.

jean jacques rousseau for the last time stop fucking calling me and asking if i'm stoned i died 8 years before you were even born, john locke said lovingly. you could tell he kind of owanted to vore jean jacques rousseau. jean jacques rousseau wasn't into vore though so even though he knew john locke wanted to vore him he wasnt going to inituate sexual or romantic relations with john locke.

jean jacques rousseau's phone broke jus thtne because he remembered he was in the 18th century and couldn't actually have a phone because phones weren't real  atht eh time.

just then, a giant fist with legs walked past jean jacques rousseau. jean jacques rousseau thought, this is it. this is the man i mus thave. the fist of my greams. he chased after the attractive looking fist with legs. 

i must have you, jean jacques rousseau screamed at the fist.

what the fuck did you say i dont have fucking ears, the fist screamed with a sort of transylvanian accent that will be important later so remember it.

as an answer jean jacques rousseau pulled down his pants and underpants showing his bare ass and shoved the giant clenched fist's huge thumb up his ass knuckle first.

oouh fuck that feelsz so güd, the fist said, clenching itself harder.

i.. ooh üü füüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüück i vant to sück yoür dick, screamed the fist.

jean jacques rousseau let the giant fist suck his dick and he orgasmed like 7 timse even though the fist didn't actually even have a mouth and therefore had no means ofactually sucking jean jacques rousseau's dick.

oüüh mm yümmy, the fist cried out as jean jacques rousseau nutted into his mouth.

they stayed like that happlily ever after forever with jean jacques rousseau having a really big fist up his ass and the fist sucking his dick at the same time. john locke was relieved that jean jacques rousseau never called him again because honestly jean jacques rousseau always used to call him at least 3 times a day to ask if he was high yet and it was getting a little annoying. john locke was always high and jean jacques rousseau should've known this.

he should of fucking knowm.