jar jar kinks is my god

wryna ross truned arouind in the grocery store. then.. he saw it. jar jar bink (an: if you don't know who that is get the hell out of here!). he had that..... sexy sparkle in his eye, and he was buying cabbages .ryan was seeing him from just the right angle and he looked super sexy. 'hey do you... wanna grab a drink to eat/?" ryan aksed jar jar binky. "mesa would be delighted to! tongiht?" he said.

"no. im hav ing a heart transplant tongiyt. how about tomorrow?" ryan answered sexyly.

"mesa will go with you!" jar jar suggested.

"That's a wonderful idea <3" the ross man said. 

jar ajr was happy with tihs. but he mustnt let ryan know that he already had a husband... jabba the hutt !

flash fore-word to the heart transplant. tryan sits in the waiting room with jar jar.

ryan wants to cry, but he must be strong. strong for mother. strong for binko.

t"he nurse will see you now" the doctor said. "come into the heart transplant room and we will set you get you set up.

after the heart transplant, ryan ran out of the room. no jar jar to be found.

"where was the beautifl man i was sitting with earlier? " he asks the nurse hurriedly.

"don't you know who gave you the heart?" </3 :'(