15.

Athena's POV.

"What's wrong?" my mom asks with a concerned tone.

"Ok well the other day I was on the Internet and I came across this website that was full of pictures of me," I pause and look over to Grayson, he gives me a supportive smile, "and last night I got a text message with a picture of me and - uh - Grayson. It really freaked me out because the person was obviously there near us based on the picture." As soon as I finish talking I let out a heavy breath and I feel Grayson put his hand on my leg. In a reassuring way.

Telling my parents about this doesn't solve anything but it definitely lifted a weight off my shoulders. I've always known that getting people who care about you involved in your problems is a good idea. I don't regret telling them but I'm scared to know what their reaction will be. I don't know what to expect, I've obviously never been in this type of situation.

"So someone is stalking you? I don't understand." My dad says with a crease between his eyebrows.

"I mean I guess, I don't really know either." I say with a bitter smile. I'm just really frustrated with this whole thing.

"I-I don't know what to say... or do for that matter." My mom says pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Athena, we'll figure this out. Don't get too freaked out yet. We'll leave it for a bit and see if it goes on. If it does then we'll get the police involved. Ok?" My dad says calmly. I guess this is going pretty well...

"But what do I do about walking outside and stuff? I really don't feel comfortable knowing there's possibly someone following me home. What if it's some creepy old man who's much stronger than me?" I let out a frustrated sigh. This whole situation is just a big mess.

"If it makes you all feel a bit less uneasy, I - uh could stick around and be like a bodyguard type thing for Athena." Grayson says with a little laugh.

"That's a great idea!" My mom exclaims.

"Ya you're a pretty well built young man and I trust you with my daughter. I say let's give it a go." My dad says with a nod.

"Ok great I have a bodyguard. I've always known I'd be famous one day. I just always imagined that my bodyguard's name would be Kyle or something. I don't know." I shrug.

(A/n: *wink wink*)

Everyone just looked at me with confused expressions.

"Never mind, I was just thinking out loud." I wave them off.

"Ok then, well what are you kids up to today?" My mom asks with a smile.

"Um we haven't really figured it out yet. Maybe we can go get Ethan and all three of us can hangout?" I say looking over at Grayson.

"Sounds good to me." Grayson beams.

"Great, well mom and I have to get to work so we'll see you at dinner." My dad says, getting up from his seat along with my mom.

"Oh could you two just quickly clear off the table for us please?" My mom calls from the front door, where she's putting her shoes on.

"Ya sure." I answer. Grayson and I get up at the same time and bring the four dirty dishes to the sink. We put the extra food in the green bin and rinse off the plates.

"So what should we do today?" I ask, looking over to Grayson who's concentrated on scrubbing off some syrup that won't come off.