13.

Athena's POV.

Grayson and I have been walking for a few minutes, no one has been talking because A. we don't want to get caught by any neighbours and B. we're just enjoying the peaceful view of the quiet neighbourhood on a summers night.

After a few more minutes I decide to break the silence.

"So where exactly are you taking me?" I ask looking over at Grayson, whose looking up at the sky.

"You'll see." He says with a smile.

"C'mon." I say dragging out the word.

"Tonight's probably the perfect night for this." He says changing the subject. I give up on trying to figure out where he's taking me and decide to stay silent. I just shake my head in agreement and let out a sigh.

"Don't worry we'll be there soon." Grayson reassures me.

"Ok." I answer.

After walking a bit more Grayson stops and I look up from the ground and notice a park in front of us. It has a play structure and some trees and picnic tables.

"The park? What so special about the park?" I ask, clearly confused. Why couldn't he just tell me we're going to the park.

"Just- come on." Grayson says waving me over to the play structure. I look at him questioningly. He walks over to the wide slide and lays down on it.

"Come on." He waves, signalling me to lay down beside him on the slide. Once I do so, I turn my head towards Grayson who's looking up at the sky.

"So what exactly are we doing now?"

"Look up." He simply says.

"Ok..."

As soon as I look to the sky I'm greeted by millions of twinkling stars looking down on Grayson and I. It's a beautiful sight.

"Woah." I breathe out.

"Ya" Grayson chuckles, "I used to come out here all the time when I was younger. Like whenever me and Ethan got in a fight or I was feeling lonely, you know that kind of stuff." He shrugs.

"So it's like your thinking spot." I state.

"Ya I guess." He says turning over to look at me. I can see him staring from the corner of my eyes so I turn towards him.

"What?" I ask.

"I like how the moonlight makes your features look like they're glowing." He states not taking his eyes off of mine. I let out a snort and cross my arms over my chest.

"What?" He asks this time.

"I don't know, you're just cheesy." I tease.

"Am not! I'm romantic." He says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Romantic?" I chuckle, "we climbed out of a window into a tree and now we're laying down on a dirty slide and not to mention you're shirtless. Not the most romantic situation if you ask me."

"Ok you make a point. But learn how to take a compliment." Grayson says poking my cheek, earning a glare from me. I look back up at the sky and let out a light chuckle.

"What now?" Grayson asks.

"It's a full moon." I say pointing to the sky.

"And?" Grayson asks.

"It's funny that it's a full moon and there's a shirtless beaten up boy beside me who looks like a werewolf." I chuckle.

"So what you're saying is that you're team Jacob?"