Chapter 2

Ty's POV

I woke up and groaned. I felt like I'd been used as a punching bag. Which I guess I sort of was.

I stumbled to the bathroom and shook the hair out of my face. I had a black eye and narrow, long slice that went from near my eyebrow to the corner of my nose. Well, at least they're on the same side of my face. I pulled my bangs over my face. I was supposed to meet Jason and Adam in... I checked my watch...4, wait make that 5 minutes ago. Shoot.

* Magical Time Skip Thingie *

Jason's POV

Ty finally showed up about 25 minutes after he was supposed to. No, he's not always on time, but he normally tries to be not too late, at most 5 minutes.

"Hey! How are you?" Adam asked him. "I'm fine." he reached up pulling his hair over his face the same way he had yesterday when I'd seen blood on his arm. For like the past, what, month maybe? he'd had his full face visible for about the first time since I'd met him. Not that I'd minded being able to fully see his adorable face and both of his gorgeous eyes and... oh, right, uh... but for some reason he'd started wearing it over his face again. I wonder why?

Ty's POV

As I walked towards them, I pulled my sleeves down, making sure they covered up all of my wrists. I'd learned my lesson yesterday and had made sure to cover up all of my new cuts with bandages before coming.

"So, Ty. As you know, we'll need to head back to LA soon, and we realized that you need to come see the new house!" Adam interrupted Jason

"So we decided that when we leave, you can come with us!"

Okay, definitely hadn't been expecting that. Not that I was complaining though, any thing that would get me away from my life, and more importantly, my father, had to be a good thing. And since it was summer, no worries about school.

I then noticed Jason glaring at Adam. Jason could look downright intimidating when he wants to. Jason continued speaking.

"As I was saying, you should check with your parents before deciding to come to LA far a week."

I wanted to just say yes right then and there but they would have thought it strange and how were they to know about my family situation. I mean, my dad probably wouldn't notice if all of Team Crafted moved in with us, he was so drunk most of the time. He wouldn't notice if I was gone for a week or two. And even if he did, I didn't give a fucking shit.

"Yeah, sounds awesome! I'll talk with my parents about it later."

* Time Skip past the boring packing and car trip to when they arrive at the Team Crafted house*

"Welcome to the house!" Jason said, turning around in his seat to look at me. God, he looks so damn cute when he smiles. The house was definitely larger than I was expecting. I felt a pang of jealousy towards Jason and Adam, being able to be so happy about the prospect of being 'home' instead of dreading it.

And of course there was the fact that neither of them had the problem I had with loving Jason. Jason was straight as far as I knew. No, Adam wasn't straight, he was bi, but he didn't have those kinds of feelings for any of the members of Team Crafted, as far as I knew. Why do I have to fucking like Jason?

We headed inside and were greeted be the rest of Team Crafted.

"Hey guys!"

" Hey, Ty!"

"Ty! You're here"

and "Hai doods!"

I turned around. "Mitch! I didn't know you were coming!" he smiled "Yup. Me and da smelly bacca came over for a visit."

"That's great. Hey! this means Team Crafted is all together!"

"Yay!"

*pls no hate on me. this is ma first ever fanfic, don't really need you to tell me it sucks. other than that, enjoy and if you want, leave a comment with suggestions as I am pretty much making it up as I go.

thx doods!*