13-Jason Returns? -gasp-

Beginne am Anfang

" I can't remeber what I did, but when I woke I was in the Land of Waves, and then I kinda realized I was in the show that Usagi talked about." He said sitting up, then bending over in pain. Show? What show? 

"Well, you ruined her life, you know on your birthday, she'd stay in her room, and stare at the wall. Then go down to the basement and trained till she'd pass out?!" Anna said, getting louder as she spoke. Jason looked at her with wide eyes. 

"Why?" He asked, his voice showing that he was afraid to ask. 

"Because of what he said, and did. I hope you realize it's all your fault that her childhood was ruined, and that when she see's him, she'll kill him, even if it means killing you before him." Anna said with such venom. Jason looked down and nodded. Anna began to walk back to the window, as I was about to stop her. 

"Wait!" Jason's voice said, echoing in the quiet room. Anna merly turned her head to the side, indicating she was listening. 

"On you'r birthday...I'd make a bracelet...and wear it all year until I make a new one but....here...give it to Usa-chan" Jason threw something at Anna, who caughtit. Anna looked at what was in her hand she nodded, her hair was in the way of her face. "Happy Late Birthday...your 17 now, but still can't do shit." He said with some ammusement in his voice.

"Yeah, and your 25, still a bastard as ever..." Anna said back, putting on the bracelet. "I'll see you later...and..sorry hokage about destroying your office with that bastard's blood." She said with a smile, turning to me. I looked at her horrified. SMILEING? Its as if she is a demon. She began to laugh, covering her mouth. "Hehehe, you should have seen your face, priceless." And like that she dissapeared. I looked at Jason, who was now standing with a sigh.

"What is your relationship with the Nová sisters?" I asked him in a serious tone.

"...Long story..." He said after some silence.

"I expect to hear it all...after the end of the meeting." Jason nodded showing he understood.

- - - - - - - - - 

3rd Person POV

After the meeting everyone has left, excpet for Jason and Kakashi, who deserves to know, because the sisters are his students.

"It all started when I was 18...Usagi was 7. After being dumped by some girl I had lost my temper...causing water to blast in her face. Usagi, however...wasn't...fazed, most kids would go crying to her parents. But she...was laughing. And then had a mini-glare contest with the fountian...calling it names and such." Jason smiled as he recalled the memory.

Kakashi smirked behind his mask, he could immagine Usagi doing that, even now. Jason continued, "She, being the talkable 7 year old,told me about Anna, who everyone else called immaginary, and fake, but I listened to her...thinking...what if she was the same as me? Turns out...she is."

Jason paused for a second, thinking ; Have they told the Hokage yet..? I'll asume they haven't, so...I'll make an introduction, they can tell him later.

"I was the Guardian of the Keeper of Water." Jason said after some time. The Hokage raised an eyebrow. Kakashi looked at Jason quietly, confusion swirling behind his one eye. "I belive Usagi told you what she was...right?"

The Hokage nodded. "Yes...well Anna IS the Keeper of Time, Usagi is the Guardian OF the Keeper of Time. But..." Jason paused...trying to explane this so an outside source would understand without coming to conclusions.

"But..?" Kakashi said, his voice asking for Jason to continue talking.

"My Keeper...became...currupt...and...I gues you could say, I died?" Jason said, somewhat asking a question at the end. The Hokage put his hands under his chin and nodded, a silent message to continue with more details. Jason sighed, not liking this one-sided conversation at all. "Usagi was being bullied for having an 'immaginary friend' so everyday I'd walk to her school and pick her up, saving her from the bullies...but to go there I take a short-cut through the forest. But...the evil spirits, somehow convinced my Keeper that I was weak, and could never protect him. And he somehow killed me, but Usagi was there...noticing I was late, she came into the forest...wrong place at the wrong time. Next thing I knew, I was in the Land of Waves." He said quietly. The hokage looked at Jason shocked, Kakashi was stiff.