BODY TO BODY

Lucas POV (FINALLY!!!):
As I get closer to Maya, the infamous, blue eyed angel of beauty, and my heart. I get instantly hard, especially when I look into those eyes...
Those eyes can kill...
Those eyes can steal...
Those eyes...
Stole my heart.

I put my body on her's, with every breath I take, I want her more.

I kiss her and she kisses back without any hesitation which makes me so happy to Pluto (ha😂) and back. I can't help but want her. I mean who wouldn't want Maya Hart?!? I grab her around her waist her arms around my neck.😍.

Maya POV:
I have my arms around his neck his around my waist I start to touch all over his body since he's naked as if offering, I might as well touch. He starts taking of my pants revealing my Victoria Secret black sear silk lace panties. Then, Lucas takes off my shirt revealing my breast since I wasn't wearing a bra😉😏.

Lucas POV:
Maya wasn't wearing a bra when I took of her shirt. she took her hands off of me putting them over her tits. Covering the soft looking milky mounds, but barley after all they where a perfect C cup.
"Maya, why are you hiding?"

"Because I'm ashamed my bodies ugly!"

"Come on pancake your perfect and so is your beautiful body! it's not like I haven't seen "YOU" before."

"Really Huckleberry I was drunk then?"

"Yea, so was I Penelope but I still can't not see the perfect imperfections and the gorgeous beauty you hide in you facade of confidence. Your not ugly your far from it. Ugly isn't even close to being in your category. Now lower your hands and get your sexy ass over here, Penelope!!!"

~*~

Maya POV:
He grabs my arm and pulls me close. I chuckle happily because I felt safe and loved. He proceeded to kiss me so passionately. Which turned into a full blown make out session💏💏💏.

I pull him on the bed disconnecting our kiss I slip of my panties and put my finger down my body following the curves and outline of myself. Lucas's eyes follow. I see him getting even more turned on. Wishing, praying, begging me to stop my teasing. I could see the want. The lust. The love? In his eyes he wanted, no he needed me as much as I needed him😏😧😉.

~*~

Lucas POV:
She touches her self. I look in her eyes noticing that she's teasing me on purpose. Wanting me to beg. she wants me to want her more than anyone but I already do😍👫💖

~*~

Maya POV:
I'm so wet fingering myself.
"I'm cumming!!!" I scream through my orgasm. I'm so lucky that his mom left once she let me in the house. My moans and pants coming down from my orgasmic high is when Lucas can't take it anymore. He pulls me down and tries to penetrate me. I slip out of his grip going down on my knees. I want a taste. I start to suck his tip👄 while jerking off the base. Not one but several moans and groans from Lucas. Also, several from me as I finger my self while bring this sex on legs pleasure. He cums in my mouth with a grunt and a whisper of my name. I made sure I swallow every drop. He taste so good, salty yet sweet.

"Lucas u taste so good!" I say moaning.

"Oh really?"

"Hell yass!!" He chuckles at my outburst.

"Now, can I see what you taste like?" He ask voice husky and rasp. He goes done and looks up at me through his think lashes, knowing the answer,  once I spread my legs, just for him.
He is so good with his tongue. I can fell him all over me, my folds, my clit, and dipping his tongue inside every once in a while. I'm moaning so much that Lucas starts going harder adding a little more pressure on my sensitive clit of nerves... That's when I cum in his mouth. He licks all of me to taste every drop I assume. Then, comes back to my face and gives me a kiss.

"You don't taste so bad yourself blondie." He says with a smirk on his handsome face and a wink.

I can taste myself. I kinda hated it but loved it at the same time. Is that considered kinky? That's when he slowly teases me by circling my entrance with his big thick cock. Before I can release the breathe I was holding he shoves in me so deliciously hard and, oh so fast.
"Fuuuuuck" I gasp feeling the pain and the pleasure.

"Augh," he moans. "Your so tight, Maya, god I love you!" he says slowing down.

"I love you too, huckleberry. Now, go faster, please harder, baby!"
That's when he goes so fast and so hard I wanna explode right then and there, and oh trust me I do.

Byyyee guys until next time love you!!!!!~ Aya😘
(This story was 854 words I'm getting better! NOT!!! But at least I try... FANS START YELLING"THE LIES!!!!" "SPEAK THE TRUTH, LIAR!!!" " OKAY, I ADMIT I DON'T TRY ON MOST DAYS!!!" I SCREAM WITH A CRY😭😭😭 *whispers* "I am a failure..."