BLURB: "quit touching me." (Elijah only)

"Babe," he coughed. "c'mere."

Today, of all days, is Valentine's Day. And while you're completely overjoyed at the fact that your boyrfriend of two years proved his commitment to your relationship by taking a week-long break from the No Parents Allowed tour to come and cater to you, you dreaded this day.

Because Elijah had a show in Detroit, Michigan, over the weekend and totally disregarded the freezing mid-February tempuratures to wear whatever he wanted, guess what?

He now has the flu.

On Valentine's Day.

Splendid.

"What?" you turned from your desk in the chair as you looked pitifully at your suffering boyfriend.

"C'mere." he groaned.

You sighed and hastily stood before walking over to the bed you both shared and sitting next to his body that lay stiff under the sheets.

"Baby," he continued to whine. "My head hurts."

"What do you want? Medicine? A cool cloth? A snack?"

"All of the above please." He gave you a sad smile.

You went down to your kitchen and got all of the things he asked for, and then returned to your spot next to him on the bed, this time laying against the headboard. Placing the cool cloth on his scorching forehead and his eyes, you handed him three Advil tablets and a bottle of water. "Here." you ran your fingers through his short curls.

He layed his head on your lap and let out a short thread of coughs before groaning. "Thank you." He sat up and kissed your jaw. "I love you. And I'm sorry I ruined our day."

"Don't be sorry, baby." you moved the cloth and kissed his damp forehead. "It's okay. Just get better and we'll make up for lost time."

He cleared his throat. "Really?" he smirked and nodded his head before sitting up and placing a hand on your upper thigh. "And by that, you mean..."

"Mhm." you giggled at his sudden burst of energy.

He chuckled.

He scooted closer to you and began to kiss the soft spots on your neck. You mushed a manicured hand in his face. "Boy bye! You're sick still."

"Nuh-uh." he coughed again. "It's just allergies."

"So you being up all last night puking is allergies? Hm."

"Ugh. Just at least let me-" he lifted the waistband of your shorts but you slapped his hand away.

"You're sick. Quit tryna touch me nigga."

**
a short one, i know. but i've got lots more up my sleeve that i can't wait for you guys to see!
be sure to send me requests so that i can keep continuously updating.
ALSO, don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW.
ANOTHER THING: can y'all please go read the previous imagine i posted earlier this week? thanks ;)
alright guys.. till next time..
stay awesome possums :)