----------

|| G&J moment!!!!! ||

"How far along do you think you are?" Glenn ask, sitting with me on the bed, "I don't know. Maybe 2 or 3 months." I shrugged, "When can we tell everyone!" Glenn asked, obviously overly-excited about it. I rolled my eyes as the questions flowed one after another. I rolled my eyes playfully, "I'll figure it out." I sighed, getting up to stretch. Glenn seemed too excited about this whole 'baby' thing. Glenn's eyes followed me, "We have to get supplies! For Lori's and yours!" Glenn sat up, hitting his head on the top bunk, "Calm down, sweetheart." I joked, planting a kiss on his head as I laughed, "What if nothing goes as planned and I die during childbirth. I've never had a kid!" I started to ramble going into a panic, "We'll have Lori and Carol. They've had kids." Glenn smiled, standing up to wrap his arms around my waist, "We can do this." he smiled, kissing me. I pulled away and gave a half-hearted smile before speaking, "I hope so."

----------

It had been a few days since Glenn and I determined I was pregnant and we had announced to the group yesterday morning that I was pregnant.

// Flashback //

My stomach was growing at an alarming rate, so we had decided to tell everyone that morning when we were eating breakfast. Everyone was talking among themselves when I stood with Glenn, feeling his arm wrap around my waist, "Guys. We have to tell you something." I said, suddenly feeling nervous. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to face us, "Jade's pregnant!" Glenn beamed at everyone. Daryl was glaring at us, Rick was just staring at my stomach, T-Dog and Carl were smiling wide, and all the women were running up to me and talking about how excited I must be. Glenn looked at me and smiled, planting a kiss on my forehead.

// End of flashback. //

--------

Glenn and I were up in the guard tower where we had been keeping watch that night. He lay there with his shirt off, rubbing my stomach, when we heard someone calling for us, "Glenn! Jade!" Glenn hoped up and peered through the glass. He walked over to the door, opening it as quiet as possible, "Hey, what's up, guys?" Glenn ask, trying to put his belt back on. I guess that probably made this whole situation look bad, especially with his shirt off. I snickered and stood up, gathering my stuff. I could hear the laughter from outside, "You comin'?" Daryl's voice sounded, "What?" he ask, obviously dumbfounded, "You comin'?" Daryl repeated. I knew Daryl was still angry at Glenn for practically knocking me up, but I could hear the laughter in his voice, "Come on, we could use a hand." Daryl snicker, then walked away with the others. I stood beside Glenn, "C'mon. Let's get our stuff together. I gotta change." I shuffled through my bag and found a change of clothes, then put them on. I followed Glenn outside. We opened the door and I bounded out, seeing the two prisoners standing there pleading with Rick, "-we can't live in that place another minute. You follow me? All the bodies--people we knew. Blood, brains, everywhere. There's ghosts" Axel went on, "Why don't you move the bodies out?" Daryl ask, his hands on his hips, "You should be burning them." T-Dog said, "We tried. We did." Axel said, crossing his arms, "The fence is down on the far side of the prison." Oscar spoke, catching us off guard. I glanced at Glenn beside me and crossed my arms, "Every time we drag a body out, those things just line up. Dropping the body and just running back inside." I blew out a breath, "Look, we had nothing to do with Thomas and Andrew. Nothing." Axel marched forward toward Rick, "You trying to prove a point? You proved it, bro. We'll do whatever it takes to be part of your group. Just please, please...don't make us live in that place." Axel pleaded, "Our deal is not negotiable. You either live in your cell block, or you leave." Rick snarled. I, not a big fan of these prisoners myself, thought this was too harsh, "I told you this was a waste of time." Oscar looked at Axel, "They ain't no different than the pricks who shot up our boys. Yo know how many friends' corpses we had to drag out this week? Just threw 'em out, like. Humph. These were good guys. Good guys who had our backs against the really bad dudes in the joint, like Thomas and Andrew. Now, we've all made mistakes to get in here, chief. And I'm not gonna pretend to be a saint, but believe me...we've paid our due--enough that we would rather hit that road than to go back into that shithole." Oscar's speech actually made sense. I was on their side in this argument. Rick looked back at Daryl who shook his head no, his eyes flickering toward me.