4* Peluang Kedua

26/04/2016

Dedicated to mmelmel_

Syafiha an orphaned married to Khairul-her bestfriend to replace Hana as she absconded a week b4 the wedding, at the request of Khairul. Few mths later, Hana made a reappearance but was shunned by Khairul as he had already fallen deeply in love with his wife. She became bitter started to plot with Khairul and Sya house maid.

Sya was framed then coarsely treated and humiliated. In anger he compelled her to attend his wedding to Hana before she was driven out of the house. He did not even proposed to Hana. Spur of the moment. Few mths down the road they met at hospital..again same thing happened but this time she was verbally issued a divorced (1 talak). Khairul also disregard the fact that child Sya was expecting was biologically his.

3yrs later, Sya and Khairul met again under one business appointment. Perceptions still doesnt changed..still as obtuse as ever until one day he met with his old maid and everything was unveiled. No point regretting..full of remorse he started his mission in wooing his ex wife. bla..bla..bla. Things escalated to point of no return when Hana's was caught having an affair with Den.

I wonder how Khairul could withstand Hana's social activities for 3 yrs and kept Hana by his side since he knew that Hana was utterly incompetent as a wife. What happened towards the end as Sya has already accepted Aizam-friend from University proposal? What action will Hana's undertake? Keynote..author is quite playful this time round.

02/06/2016

Came back to her page for re-reading then realised that cerita actually bukan habis at chapter 50 plus...hahaha..salah author if i didnt complete all of 90 chapters, i think. I thought it has already ended. Nasib tergerak nak baca lagi..ada another 3rd party..irfan and intan..giler punya author..asyik cakap tamat je. Apapun..best jugak cite ni..si khairul masih tetap ngan cemburu dia..author i dah habis baca tau..make sure ni betul2nya tamat eh..hehehe