Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Liah's POV

Niall left to answer his phone. I didn't really mind, it was probably one of his friends or his mom. I saw Niall get really angry and then turned around to walk to me. Even when he is mad, he looks hot.

"Sorry, it was my mom," he apologizes.

"It's alright, but umm I think we should get going," I tell him. He nods at me and smiles.

He extends his hand to me to grab, and so I do. We walk holding hands until we reach the car. He opens the door for me and so I enter. He goes to the other side and enter. We drive in silent, but not an awkward silent. It was more of a comfortable silent.

As I stare through the window, all I could think about is that kiss we share moments ago. It felt like magic and our lips fitted right. I smiled to myself, almost reliving the moment.

Moments later, we arrive at this really nice restaurant. I look over at him confused, but all he does is smile.

"I thought we should go eat before this date ends," he sweetly tells me. I almost awed at his gesture, but keep it to myself.

We exit the car and went to walk to the restaurant. Niall went to intertwined our hands and I couldn't but feel the sparks fly.

I knew I was falling for him, and I was falling hard.

Niall's POV

I open the door for Liah, and enter the restaurant. It wasn't something very expensive, but just something I could afford. We took a seat in the farthest end, so we could have a little bit more privacy. We sat down and began to talk. I asked her about her life and she did the same to me. I feel guilty that I'm doing this bet, but at least I get a chance to know her.

"Hi my name is Walter and i would be your waiter," the man, Walter, politely says.

We both nod and begin to look at the menu. Walter kept looking at Liah, but she was to oblivious. I clench my hand and try to stay calm.

"Could I take your order?" He asks.

"Sure I would take the chicken salad with water please?" She asks me. The guy smiles and writes it down.

"Sure thing, babe," he responds. She nervously smiles as all I do is roll my eyes and grit my teeth.

"I would take the same as my date, but with soda!" I spat. Both of them look shock at me, but the waiter just nodded. He left quick, good.

"Are you ok, Niall?" she asks concern. I look at her and my eyes soften.

"Um yeah, just don't like that waiter," I answer her.

"Why- wait were you jealous or mad?" she asks, with a smirk forming in the corner of her lips.

"No, I just don't like him." I state, but I knew she didn't believe. Liah left the topic there and continue on what we were talking about before.

That was close!

---------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for not updating early. Thanks for all of your support with this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

~ Nicole