Chapter 4

Liah's POV

I can't believe he just said that. Never in a million years will he like me. This is all a silly game. Make me fall in love with him, and then make a fool of. I ran out of the room because I couldn't stand him.

When I walked into my next class, everyone turned around and, as usual, gave me dirty looks. I ignore most of them an made my way to my seat.

"Sorry Im late," I mumbled to the teacher.

"It's fine, Liah. Since its your first time I'm going to let it pass," she responded. I gave her a small smile.

"What a GG!" someone murmured. Everyone began to laugh. I rolled my eyes, but not after receiving a slap on my head.

Suddenly a door is opened. Then, the one I'm trying to ignore, walks in.

"Mr.Horan, why are you late?" Mrs. Smith asked.

"When do I start answering to you?" He rudely responded. The whole class laughed.

"Just sit down, and wish that I didn't wrote you up," she responded back.

"Whatever!" Niall said.

I looked back to him to see he has a smirk on his face. Once his eyes meet mine, his smirk goes away and doesn't move a inch. I turn around quickly and try to pay attention to the class.

Niall's POV

I walked into the classroom, and the annoying teacher asks me the dumbest question. Mr.Horan, why are you late? she asks. What kind of teacher asks me that. Stupid!

I smirked at her, then at the corner of my eye, I see Liah looking at me. I turn my eyes to her, and my smirk goes away. I stare into her eyes, until she finally turns around. I mentally sigh, and take a seat. I stared out into space, until the lunch bell ran. Everyone ran, except Liah. I wanted to wait for her, but I knew I couldn't.

---------------Lunchtime---------------

Liah's POV

I made my way to my lunch room, and my lunch. Since I don't have friends, I usually eat in the bathroom. I made my way to the bathroom, but something got me confused. Usually I way to the bathroom, Liam trips me over. I look around and see he's not here. I guess he didn't come to lunch today.

I shrugged and continue my way to the bathroom. I stand in front the door, but stop when I hear noises. It sounded like moans, but I'm probably just imagining. I open the door, but immediately regret.

In front of me, is a Niall having a sex with a bimbo. My tray falls to the floor that caused both of them to look up. I made my way out of the bathroom and left. I can't believe I just saw that. I want to erase that our of my mind. But what confuses me more, is the tear that slide down my cheek.

---------------------------------------------

So this is the fourth chapter. This is my first story and I like it so far. Thanks to the ones that actually read this story. It means a lot. Ill probably be posting the fifth chapter tomorrow.

Thnx a bunch!